Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th Apr 2019 at 8:21 PM
Default needing help with a issue involving neias careers mod
i made my first career with 4 branches, everythings working fine. but for some reason when u first get the career in game the first track is blank/extra and then once you level up you get my tracks?
its like the game has added an exra blank track

https://discord.gg/THARpZp my new discord for my career mods.
Advertisement
Rabid Recoloring Renegade
retired moderator
#2 Old 14th Apr 2019 at 4:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Kitsunechan'w'
i made my first career with 4 branches, everythings working fine. but for some reason when u first get the career in game the first track is blank/extra and then once you level up you get my tracks?
its like the game has added an exra blank track

Without looking at the files, it's hard to determine what could be wrong, but you may be able to sort it out using Sims4Studio.

If you open your .package in S4S, click on the STBL (String Table) for English (or whatever language you're comfortable with), then Edit items over on the right, your in game career text comes up and if there are any blank spots, these could be your problem. I recommend asking on Neia's forum, however, if you haven't already, just in case someone there can give you more technical help. I have noted that some people with similar problems also may have some characters in their career text that the game doesn't like. For example, numbers, special characters like &%$#, etc, can cause problems, so double check that you don't have any of those in there.

Hope this helps!

Simmiller