Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Aug 2019 at 12:08 PM
Default What DLC would you make, if you could?
I was kept up last night thinking about different Stuff Packs, Game Packs, and Expansion Packs that I would make if I had the skills and time to.

I really want an Elder themed Stuff Pack, similar to Kids Stuff and Toddler Stuff. They just seem like a life state that gets overlooked, from clothing that doesn't fit their body types, to furniture that all seems really modern. I feel like you could make some nice cosy living rooms where grandma brings you hot chocolate, or that could even be an opportunity to reintroduce walking sticks to the mix.

Game pack would probably be a Crime themed pack, where the criminal career gets expanded and there's a prison that your sims could get sent to if they shop lift, or if they are a part of the criminal career. Sort of like University in previous games, it could be a lot that you can follow your sim to, and forge a life in prison. It would obvs be cartoony since its the sims, but more punishments and bad things that can happen would always be welcome in my game (I know that that's an unpopular opinion). Maybe even have certain careers restricted if you have a criminal record?
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 6th Aug 2019 at 4:38 AM
You posted in the forum for Sims 1. If you're talking about Sims 3 or 4, then you need to post in those forums.
Forum Resident
#3 Old 7th Aug 2019 at 5:19 PM Last edited by natboopsie : 7th Aug 2019 at 6:14 PM.
@Berlin77
Just let us know which game's forum you meant this to go in, and we'll get it moved over for you!

ETA snippet that made me agree it's probably posted in the wrong forum:
Quote: Originally posted by Berlin77
Sort of like University in previous games

*Ongoing TS2 informational projects (come on by to contribute, get info, or spectate!): (1) the SimPE Preservation Project and (2) Conflict Tracking for the 3t2 Traits Project Mods
*Need a Pescado mod? Use his hack directory: in the first post, find the link for your latest EP, then go in hacks/
Mad Poster
#4 Old 7th Aug 2019 at 5:25 PM
Apartments, Seasons, Cars, something like Parenthood... assuming you didn't put this in The Sims 1 forum by accident, of course.

Because the earth is standing still, and the truth becomes a lie
A choice profound is bittersweet, no one hears Cassandra Goth cry