Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Nov 2019 at 3:50 PM Last edited by Renikee : 7th Dec 2019 at 8:02 PM.
Default Where is this hair from the list?
Hello! So I made my sim into a female just to see how they would look like, and I got a hair I never got before, and it isn't even in the list! I don't use any packs that add that hair, and not even a CC that looks like that.
Also, the strange thing that I put in a mod that makes hair animated, and this is also animated, but still isn't in the list!

https://imgur.com/eHnOOkY

Also, normally the game shows which hair it is, but here... like it never existed. Is this a bug for a new update or what?
(Btw I really want this hair!)

This is how normally it would look like: (in the list)

https://i.imgur.com/ZbVFi8X.png
Advertisement
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
#2 Old 22nd Nov 2019 at 4:14 PM Last edited by CmarNYC : 5th Dec 2019 at 1:36 PM.
Your pictures aren't showing up.

Edit: I can see the second pic but not the first. I'd need to see the package to see why it's not showing up.

Please do not PM me with mod, tutorial, or general modding questions or problems; post them in the thread for the mod or tutorial or post them in the appropriate forum.

Visit my blogs for other Sims content:
Online Sims - general mods for Sims 3
Offline Sims - adult mods for Sims 3 and Sims 4
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 7th Dec 2019 at 8:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by CmarNYC
Your pictures aren't showing up.

Edit: I can see the second pic but not the first. I'd need to see the package to see why it's not showing up.

Okay, now it should show both pictures.
Tartan McBadgerface
#4 Old 7th Dec 2019 at 9:01 PM
A recent patch to mark one of the game's birthdays added a lot of previously gamepack hairstyles and clothing items into the base game. The first hair was originally included in Dine Out and the second one has always been base game.