Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Jan 2020 at 8:50 AM
Default can anyone edit my mod
Hi there
I hope someone could help me.
I wanted to ask if someone could possibly edit my mod

this one

http://modthesims.info/d/635236/soc...e-shoulder.html

I would like to be able to carry the Sim to a place

Don't know how to do it.
Maybe someone has experience with it
I thank you in advance
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 24th Jan 2020 at 6:10 PM
Having sims move, as in walking to places and nowhere specific, requires a walkstyle which is not currently possible to make. If you want to...say drop them off on a rug, that is probably possible.

Creator Musings is a Sims 4 modder, poser/animator, and CC creator hangout server (though everyone is allowed) with a tutorial/resource directory, help channels, and mod/cc/sims 4 news channels!
My Discord | Twitter | Tumblr | Patreon
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 24th Jan 2020 at 6:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MizoreYukii
Having sims move, as in walking to places and nowhere specific, requires a walkstyle which is not currently possible to make. If you want to...say drop them off on a rug, that is probably possible.

I wanted something like this mod. But I don't really know anything about it yet.
Is there an alternative ?

http://modthesims.info/d/635277/chi...n-progress.html

thank you for your answer
Field Researcher
#4 Old 25th Jan 2020 at 6:59 PM Last edited by MizoreYukii : 26th Jan 2020 at 9:51 PM.
I was mistaken, apparently carrying things, including sims or pets, is just an overlay and not a walkstyle. Very interesting, I thought sims would be considered different than compared to an umbrella. I suggest copying everything from the carry toddler files, change the instance and name so they are custom files, and then replace the animations with your animations, and everything else in the files, to fit your mod. You can look at the mod you linked for what files you will need to copy.

Creator Musings is a Sims 4 modder, poser/animator, and CC creator hangout server (though everyone is allowed) with a tutorial/resource directory, help channels, and mod/cc/sims 4 news channels!
My Discord | Twitter | Tumblr | Patreon