Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Feb 2020 at 10:40 AM Last edited by Erisa : 19th Feb 2020 at 10:54 AM. Reason: Adding more lines.
AttributeError: type object 'X' has no attribute 'goal_value'
Greetings,

I decided to test my career in the game. Unfortunately, I have a hard time making the custom interactions to work.

So, I am getting this error from the Last Exception file:
AttributeError: type object 'Erisaren_careerAssignment_ContractKiller_xxx' has no attribute 'goal_value'
xxx sums up all the 11 new interactions I added.

I made a computer object tuning and it was included as error too:
AttributeError: type object 'Erisaren_object_Computer_PortableHIGH_02' has no attribute 'goal_value'.
Once I removed the object file, it was the interaction files the problem.

I made a recolouring of the training dummy and the dummy was fine, because it doesn't use custom interactions.

I used different bases for the interactions though, I don't know if it was the problem.

So I deleted all the computer interactions files, to discover that mixer social interactions were faulty too. I deleted those too, and now things seem fine.

My first career track involved some custom interactions and base ones like jog, run on treadmill. The base ones work well.

My script file is okay, everything was injected the normal way, I forgot no one. All the files were checked more than 5 times. So, I fail to understand the error.

Conclusion: I am not good at making custom interactions.

I am wondering if I can get help there?
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#2 Old 28th Feb 2020 at 2:49 PM
So it seems that I have the same error when I edit aspiration tuning. Something seems wrong with objectives linked. I really wonder what is this goal_value.