Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Unlocked Ancient Outfits

by PhoenixA1 Posted 7th Oct 2005 at 3:04 AM - Updated 8th Oct 2005 at 6:50 PM by PhoenixA1 : Wrong EP requirements

22 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 20 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 7th Oct 2005 at 11:17 PM
(FIRST!) Cool! Fig, fig, fig ^^
Test Subject
#3 Old 8th Oct 2005 at 3:53 AM
Did you notice that the female warrior outfit features a nice pushup to the chest? o.O
Field Researcher
#4 Old 8th Oct 2005 at 6:28 AM
i like the warrior ones! those are cool, the leaf ones are little disturbing... lol

mjfan84

As of May, 2007 mjfan84 is retired.
I'm devoting my time to my youtube account. www.youtube.com/mjfan84
I won't be uploading, however I'll be here to answer questions, and my uploads will stay up!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 8th Oct 2005 at 9:12 AM
You can get them with boolprop...how did u unlock them properly?

<3LOVEbringsCUDDLES<3
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 8th Oct 2005 at 9:52 AM
Wow! I never even knew these excisted! What are they used for? An NPC, or... the EP suggestion EA made where they travel in time?
Instructor
#7 Old 8th Oct 2005 at 10:59 AM
wow! those a pretty cool! thanks!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 8th Oct 2005 at 3:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by gorguztiki
You can get them with boolprop...how did u unlock them properly?

I did like the tutorial in http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=38392

But in the EPs there's no Sims3D folder it's just 3D, I used the boolProp cheat to get the names of them and used in the tutorial.

After I found what was going wrong everything was easy. Just try to use correct clothes, Without Bump for Without Bump and Bump with Bump. :salute:
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 9th Oct 2005 at 1:50 AM
Thank You So Much!!!! I've been looking for leaves for my man to complete my Adam and Eve. PERFECT!!! THANK YOU!!!
#10 Old 12th Oct 2005 at 7:44 PM
the female shaman looks a bit like the female warrior from disgaea
Test Subject
#11 Old 27th Nov 2005 at 5:10 AM
Where they're from.
Quote: Originally posted by Daan1302
Wow! I never even knew these excisted! What are they used for? An NPC, or... the EP suggestion EA made where they travel in time?

I don't remember with all of them... but according to "Toms Clothing Tester" the adam and eve one is the highest level work outfit for Natural Scientist....

Since all my graduates wanted regular jobs I haven't gotten a sim up to that level yet, tho.
Test Subject
#12 Old 14th Mar 2006 at 4:31 PM
The downloaded file is corrupt, and I cannot seem to unlock the clothing myself. What do you mean by boolprop?
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 22nd Apr 2006 at 5:19 PM
I also saw these in my game

If it's too loud,
You're too old!!
Test Subject
#14 Old 28th May 2006 at 2:14 PM
Could somone please help me? I can download the file, but it is corrupt. Can anyone please help?
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 30th Jun 2006 at 5:52 PM
This is very nice. I just HAVE to place a big THANKYOU. I am currently working on an "Back-to-Eden" theme. I noticed that the Adam/Eve outfits can be found for the elders too. Can we have them for all ages, perhaps?
Thanks a bunch for these.
Field Researcher
#16 Old 24th Sep 2006 at 12:50 AM
Great, thanks!
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 7th Dec 2006 at 3:30 PM
In fact I unlocked the female warrior outfit and uploaded the original plus two extra recolors at http://www.modthesims2.com/showthre...=0&page=5&pp=25 #123, blue and orange. All this stuff is superuseful when making movies or storytelling.

Dont' forget to press the Thanks button. Thanks!

Sims2Good Cloudy seaside mood

Don't include my content (in lots, sims...) but to MTS2, including a link to my thread.
Test Subject
#18 Old 10th Mar 2007 at 1:51 PM
I got into debug mode tons of times, but I just can't figure out how to put them in BodyShop... I had plans for the, uh, I think electrified hair... haha...

http://hetaresims.blogspot.com/ <--- An extremely random Sims 3 blog.
Field Researcher
#19 Old 3rd Apr 2007 at 11:35 PM
Thank you sooooo much!!! I tried to unlock these but efter a while I got confused because I had a newer SimPE. Anyone planning to rewrite the tutorial?...
Test Subject
#20 Old 25th Sep 2007 at 1:30 PM
Hey thanks for posting these!! I know theres a bunch of recolours for the warrior thing but does anyone know of any recolours for the shaman clothes?
Test Subject
#21 Old 3rd Sep 2008 at 12:49 PM
I was wondering what these outfits were for XD

The warrior outfit always has and always will kick serious butt. XD

http://hetaresims.blogspot.com/ <--- An extremely random Sims 3 blog.
Forum Resident
#22 Old 2nd Aug 2010 at 12:35 AM
Phenomenal!

Thank you.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 27th Sep 2016 at 7:14 PM
thanks