Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

New Male Fashion

by Rayne00000 Posted 24th Oct 2005 at 5:36 PM - Updated 24th Oct 2005 at 9:08 PM by Rayne00000

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 24th Oct 2005 at 6:28 PM
cool i like it

Sims

Test Subject
#3 Old 24th Oct 2005 at 7:39 PM
Rayne you are the master of the Sims 2 clothing. This is awsome. Hey you think you could make t.A.T.u. Sims, or maybe... Underworld Sims?

"Thank god we're hot chicks with super powers."-Faith
Test Subject
#4 Old 24th Oct 2005 at 8:00 PM
When I tryed to download it, it said there was an error with the recolor.

"Thank god we're hot chicks with super powers."-Faith
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 24th Oct 2005 at 9:00 PM Last edited by Rayne00000 : 24th Oct 2005 at 9:11 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by WolfPuppy
When I tryed to download it, it said there was an error with the recolor.

=( let me try to download it and then I will upload another zip file. I have been having a few connection issues so maybe it messed up the upload.

edit-Did you get the error message when trying to unzip into downloads? I just downloaded it and unzipped it into my downloads but I went ahead and uploaded another one and checked the instance numbers to make sure everything matched up. I hope it works for you. Let me know.
Inventor
#6 Old 24th Oct 2005 at 10:50 PM
I was looking at the my sims male clothing and noticed so many of the outfits have a pronounced effeminate sway in the back and an odd general look of the crotch area. So it's nice to download an outfit that does not. I like variety in my game and need some more masculine shaped outfits for my guys.

*♥.¸Here we go again .♥*
#7 Old 24th Oct 2005 at 10:59 PM
Awesome work, thank you

"I would never do crack... I would never do a drug named after a part of my own anatomy, okay?"
Instructor
#8 Old 24th Oct 2005 at 11:50 PM
I love the goth style too! Man, you are on FIRE!!!!!! Keep it coming!! *since you have spoiled me* hehehe
Field Researcher
#9 Old 25th Oct 2005 at 12:06 AM
I can picture this mesh hooked up with some brown suede bell bottoms with a Pink Floyd psychedelic tour shirt from the 70's.I'm diggin' it.

Welcome to The Machine
*(`'·.¸(`'·.¸*¤*¸.·'´)¸.·'´)*
»~:¤.·º`·Pink Floyd.·´º·.¤:~«
*(¸.·'´(¸.·'´*¤*`'·.¸)`'·.¸)*
Test Subject
#10 Old 30th Oct 2005 at 4:16 AM
cool!
Instructor
#11 Old 12th Nov 2005 at 9:14 AM
Great work Rayne00000! Thanks for making something to fill in the gap between the body builder and Maxis normal! You are the goth-diggity-bomb!

I have only one God, Choice. If you remove the right to choose from any equation, how have you improved the world?
Test Subject
#12 Old 18th Jan 2006 at 8:05 AM
Default Nice outfit!
Yes, this is cool, its nice to have something thats right in the middle. Thank you soooo much!