Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Outfits for Big Beautyful Men

by avund Posted 26th Oct 2005 at 3:17 PM - Updated 26th Oct 2005 at 5:31 PM by avund : spelling errors

23 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 22 Feedback Posts
Cult Leader
#2 Old 26th Oct 2005 at 5:05 PM
oH WOW, GREAT JOB. LOL!! Big CAN be beautifull!!
Field Researcher
#3 Old 26th Oct 2005 at 5:16 PM
Oh yesss... If only we had more clothing meshes...
Instructor
#4 Old 26th Oct 2005 at 6:19 PM
Default You are an Angel!!!
I've been waiting so long for someone to continue supporting this mesh and the big girl mesh that I had almost given up hope. I can't thank you enough for making these clothes and sharing them.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 26th Oct 2005 at 6:20 PM
OH!
Thanks a lot. I been wishing and waiting for this. Excellent
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 26th Oct 2005 at 7:26 PM
These are really nice, thanks so much for them! I am hoping someone will do a mesh for pants/jeans. When I tried to do jeans for him, they kinda looked like he was wearing leggings, lol! I would love some different type clothing meshes for the big guys and big girls.

Pam
Pookkah
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 26th Oct 2005 at 7:53 PM
I'm glad you like it ^_^

I would love to do some new clothing meshes based upon this mesh, but my milkshape trial expired and I can't afford buying it. so, I'm hoping someone else will tend to this request....

-------------------------------------------------------

If any one would like to help me out by making a certain clothing mesh that i need, please PM me and i will be forever greatfull*~
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 26th Oct 2005 at 9:39 PM
try blender www.blender.org thats quite good i heard and its free
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 26th Oct 2005 at 10:14 PM
Do you know if it works with M&D's MeshTool?
Becouse i tried Maya and it's cant export to .obj corectly
and I tried 3D studio max which were not compatible whit the meshtool for some reason...

If any one would like to help me out by making a certain clothing mesh that i need, please PM me and i will be forever greatfull*~
Test Subject
#10 Old 27th Oct 2005 at 3:33 AM
AMAZING! you must have my babies!! o_o'

good clothes for this mesh yesss...

so redressing the lamely dressed big guys in my game.. and i can make an appropriate me now! :D
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 27th Oct 2005 at 4:40 AM
Thanks for doing this, I was really hoping someone would take a shot at making some other clothes for this mesh!!!!!
Test Subject
#12 Old 27th Oct 2005 at 11:19 AM
Default Thanx 4 da great download
Hey, thanx 4 the download it's great but could u please tell me where i can find the fab bedding in the pics? It looks like playboy or something. Thanx again xx
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#13 Old 27th Oct 2005 at 11:55 AM
Thanks everyone! I'm so glad you like it ^_^
your coments are keeping a permanent smile on my face

Twistpabs: I'm sorry but I do not know were i got the playboy bedding...
but if i were to find out, I'll tell you!

#14 Old 27th Oct 2005 at 10:59 PM
jack black comes to mind XD
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 28th Oct 2005 at 11:37 PM
Thank you so much! I've been looking for more clothes for this mesh for a long time!
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 30th Oct 2005 at 3:40 AM
Thank you for making these clothes it is so hard to play with the XXL Sims without a variety of clothing. Makes one think about relife shopping. Please keep making more outfits they are truely appreciated.
#17 Old 30th Oct 2005 at 10:52 PM
Oh!yeah this is wonderful.I hope there is more of this
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 4th Nov 2005 at 8:04 AM
Since you're the only person I've seen making anything for there, could you dress him like Meatloaf?

I have such a crush on young Meatloaf... to bad he grew up to be so icky looking. My b/f loves to remind me that he's old and yucky now while I'm watching his tapes :sadpanda: (all of which were made when I was like, a baby, but oh well, lol).

Thanks in advance, and keep up the good work! :salute:

Children:
Future step-son Jake (7yrs)
Sage (7m)
??? (Due April 15th, 2006)
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#19 Old 4th Nov 2005 at 11:26 AM
sages_mommy: I would love to help you out! Can you post me a picture of how you want him to dress?

Lab Assistant
#20 Old 6th Nov 2005 at 7:27 AM
After extensive web searching, I only found one half way decent picture, and it only shows him from the waust up. I tried to screencap from music videos, but for some reason when I saved them they, the screencaps turned black (my program must be corrupt or something :sadpanda: )

Anyways, pic is here and he normally wears normal black dress pants with either shiny white or black shoes.

Oh, duh, he's the sexy beast in the back row. :nod:

Sorry I couldn't find/get better pics, but it's really only the shirt that is very detailed in his outfit anyways.

Children:
Future step-son Jake (7yrs)
Sage (7m)
??? (Due April 15th, 2006)
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#21 Old 9th Nov 2005 at 3:03 AM
sages_mommy:
I'll see what i can do. might take a while. qite buissy at this point. but i get to it when i can and I'll pm you when its ready

Test Subject
#22 Old 21st Dec 2005 at 3:30 AM
Brings great realism to my sims! now if only someone could make Peter griffin, hahaha!
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 3rd Jan 2006 at 2:49 AM
Is the model for download somewhere?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#24 Old 3rd Jan 2006 at 3:40 AM
madeleinethesim:
I'm sorry, but he's not.
if you really want him i could mail him to you ^_^