Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Chapter 8. Travellers
Back to: 7. Happy Reunion Next: Chapter 9. The Light Elves' Palace

Alexander had looked after his horse Galaxy and was walking back to the camp fire when he heard that the guards were talking about him.

“I would very much prefer to be at home with my family instead of looking after a spoiled brat prince in the middle of nowhere” Robert said.

“I know, but the payment is good,” Roland answered.

Alexander was chocked and sad. Was that how people thought of him, as a spoiled brat? He realised that lately he had probably deserved such an opinion about himself. But he would change that. He walked slowly to the camp.

“Where is the axe Robert?” Alexander said.

Robert looked puzzled. “Why?” he asked.

“Obviously we need some more wood for the fire.”

[IMGhttp://i.imgur.com/arIfS6Q.jpg[/IMG]

Alexander grabbed the axe and walked away. It was harder than he had thought but finally he had a nice pile of logs. Satisfied with the result he decided that he would show everyone that he was a lot more than a spoiled prince.

“We’re not very far away from the elven palace now,” Roland said. Can you see the mountains over there?”

Alexander looked in the direction Roland pointed and nodded.

“Never go to close to the mountains. It’s said that dark elves dwell there,” Roland said. “They can put a spell on you so that you’re lost in the wilderness forever.”

Alexander shuddered. He had read about dark elves and their black magic and had no intention to have any closer contact with them. It was good the light elves’ palace was in a completely different direction.

Click Next: Chapter 9. The Light Elves' Palace to continue...

Back to: 7. Happy Reunion Next: Chapter 9. The Light Elves' Palace

Click here to view comments, or to add your own.