Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Take Care 1.3: The Auditions (Part 2)
Back to: Take Care 1.3: The Audtions (Part 1) Next: Take Care 1.4: Let's Get This Party Started (Part 1)

Mimi was somehow knocked out cold in the woods. She laid there on the bare cold dark floor in deep slumber. Until she had finally awoken to only see she was alone and quite scared.

"Where am I?" Mimi thought as she looked around her. She was surrounded by tall dark dead trees that seemed to have reached the sky if they wanted to. There was random fog on the ground, in the air, and just everywhere she looked. But there was a light coming from the far neck of the woods.

She got up off the ground and ran towards where she could see the light.

As Mimi got closer and closer to light, she saw someone standing right under it. It seemed to be a man who was wearing a tuxedo.

"Why is he wearing a tuxedo in the middle of the woods?" Mimi thought to herself. She slowly approached the man slowly and precociously.

"Um...hello?" Mimi said once.

She walked closer up to the man to tap him on the shoulder, "Hey, do you know where we are sir?" she asked. The man said nothing to her, her knees were buckling right under. It was creepy that this stranger wasn't replying or moving an inch. Mimi backed up a little.

And then out of nowhere he turned around quickly. The man looked just like Anthony, but cold and dead and he started to get closer to her then he said in a sinister voice smiling, "You're my date!"

Mimi stepped back screaming, "Get away from me! Ahhh!"

As she tried stepping farther backward, her feet began getting sucked into the ground.

"Help! Help me!" she screamed and shouted as her entire body was under the floor. Gasping for air she was gone and trapped in the ground.

"Mimi? Mimi", said a voice.

"Mimi! Is she here?", asked Ms. Reynolds as she pondered while taking the class attendance.

Mimi awoke from her nightmare scared like a little kitten. She looked around and realized it was just a bad dream. "I need to start going to sleep early", she thought to herself.

"Mimi, Ms. Reynolds is saying your name", Lacey said turning her head to Mimi.

"Oh! I'm here Ms. Reynolds, sorry," Mimi said rubbing her eyes.

It was another Friday in her favorite period of the day, AP Chemistry, except the AP part. Each Friday Ms. Reynolds would put on a health movie for the class to watch the entire period. Sadly, Mimi shared the class with little miss Taylor Batchet, but at least the witch sat in the corner of the class away from Mimi.

"So Taylor what are you doing this weekend?" asked Sophie.

"I don't know, probably taking Jesca to the groomers", said Taylor.

"Ugh, that sounds boring. Aren't your parents like out of town for the weekend?" Sophie said grinning at the fact Taylor was basically home alone.

"Yes...wait, are you thinking what I'm thinking?" said Taylor winking at Sophie.

The school bell rang as Jenny, Mimi, and Asia walked with Jenny to her locker.

Mimi looked at the school bulletin board that hung in the middle of the hallway. It hung there to notify all the students of the upcoming school events that were planned all year long, she realized it said Homecoming was in two weeks...already. Mimi forgot all about the Homecoming dance.

"Maybe this year I can actually get a date", she thought to herself as walked past the board.

When Jenny was finishing up at her locker Mimi asked Jenny grinning, "So are you and Dylan?"

"Me and Dylan what?" asked Jenny confused.

"Dating?" Asia said finishing Mimi's sentence.

"Of course not! What made you guys think that?!" She said blushing.

"I don't know, maybe the fact he likes you", Mimi teased Jenny playfully.

"We're not dating you guys", said Jenny shutting her locker and turning away.

"Okay well my "spider-senses" tell me you guys are going to Homecoming together", said Asia as she trailed behind Jenny.

"So is it true?! Are you going to throw another party like last year?" asked Monica happily. She loved going to Taylor's parties, they were always extravagant and a blast to go to and anybody whose anybody would never try and miss a single one of Taylor's parties, unless they ended up in a ditch somewhere.

"Yes, it's a perfect time to throw a house party while my parents are out of town", Taylor said smiling.

"Sweet! You got to do what you did last year with all the pretty lights, and the cute Bartenders and that DJ you hired, wasn't he in college too? Oh and we need a band!" Sophie was so excited to help another one of Taylor house parties.

"Sophie you talk too much and I've totally got the band part covered," said Taylor with a crooked smile.

"Everybody! Party at my house tomorrow night, so be there or be losers!" Taylor shouted throughout the hallway making sure that her voice was heard.

Everyone surrounded Taylor cheering and chanting "party, party", that one hallway began to get rowdy to the point where Principal Bobo was called to reprehend it. All the students scattered before they got detention.

To Be Continued...

So will everyone else like Kyle's voice?
Will Taylor's Party be as good last year's was?
Homecoming should be interesting don't you think?
And what's up with Jenny and Dylan, and Kyle and Mimi?

Click Next: Take Care 1.4: Let's Get This Party Started (Part 1) to continue...

Back to: Take Care 1.3: The Audtions (Part 1) Next: Take Care 1.4: Let's Get This Party Started (Part 1)

Click here to view comments, or to add your own.