Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Take Care 1.5: Never Again (Part 1)
Back to: Take Care 1.4: Lets Get This Party Started (Part 3) Next: Take Care 1.5: Never Again (Part 2)
Hey people, didn't think I'd publish so much sooner than I planned, but I was dieing to publish this chapter so you guys could read it. Have fun :]

Take Care 1.5: Never Again
Theme Song: Kelly Clarkson "Never Again"

Taylor woke from her deep slumber lying on the couch. Her place was left a mess after the party, but that's what housekeeping was for. She rubbed her eyes still dreary from last night.

"Why am I sleeping on the couch?", she said to herself as she rose off the cream, leather couch heading towards her bedroom.

"I need a bath", she said once again contemplating.

As Taylor walked into her bedroom, she had noticed sudden movements in her bed.
"What the hell! I am not running a Holiday Inn, get out from under sheets you losers", Taylor spat out as she began pulling the covers off them.

One of them sat up and it turned out to be the college boy of DJ Taylor had hired from last night.

"Ew, now I need to clean my cashmere sheets, you are so not getting paid", said Taylor furiously, then stormed off to her bathroom to take a bath.

Taylor sat in her tub cleansing herself as bubbles fluttered everywhere. Her house was a very quiet place. Her brother was always locked away in his bedroom doing whatever. It made Taylor curious sometimes of what he does in his room and the spare room that lied inside the corridor. Both rooms had a serious locks on them that only her brother could access. Not even Taylor's mother knew what was going on. She was too busy caring for herself these days.

Taylor finished up her bath and then walked away into the house's security room.

"Come here Jesca, come to mommy", Taylor said to her pet chihuahua Jesca, in a baby voice.

"Now let's see if any bums stole our things", she said holding Jesca while going over the footage of last nights party. Taylor tended to do this every time she threw a house party just in case anyone did something ridiculous.

While looking over it she found something that took her breathe away. Kyle...kissing Mimi. How did this happen? When did this happen? Taylor thought she had her eyes on Kyle all night. That's why she invited his band to play at her party.Could she have really devoured that much alcohol last night to forget all about Kyle's presence?

Taylor kept over thinking last night over and over again in her head. But then she wondered, why did Kyle run away from Mimi? Was she a bad kisser? Or was there a catch? She wanted to know why. There must be a reason why. Taylor felt a scheme slowly hatching in her brain, but what she didn't know is that someone was watching her.

Mimi rose from her deep sleep as the sunlight blinded her eyes making her head throb. She had no clue how she got home last night let alone Asia, who laid next to Mimi snoring.

Mimi could smell a strong essence of buttermilk pancakes coming from kitchen and it made her starving. She looked back over to her sleepy friend.
"Wake up Snorlax, let's go eat breakfast" Mimi said rocking Asia out of her slumber.

Asia randomly murmured Flint's name once or twice. Mimi began yanking her blanket from under her bottom as she rolled over and finally fell awake.
"What, what's wrong with you?", said Asia as she hit the floor.

"Let's go eat something, aren't you hungry?" said Mimi questionably asking Asia, she thought she might have heard her stomach quiver at the smell of pancakes.

Mimi and Asia walked inside the kitchen as they saw the nanny, Maria serving up some pancakes.

"It's about time you sleepy heads woke up, I thought I was going have to get an ice bucket", said Jenny smiling at her hungover friends.

Mimi took the empty seat next to Jenny and planted herself in it.
"Yeah about that, what happened last night?" asked Mimi as she tried to ignore her headache.

"Let's just say I can't you guys anywhere", said Jenny laughing as she took a bite from her pancake.

Mimi then got curious when Jenny had said "you guys", what in god's name did Asia do?
"Whoa what? Asia drank too last night?" Mimi asked as Asia pretended not to listen o her for a minute.
"What did you guys drink? Cause you totally look like zombies", said Mimi's little brother Timmy as he stared at Mimi and Asia's baggy eyes.

"We drank too much soda", said Mimi scaring her little twin brothers to death.

"Okay guys, let's just say what happened at the party stays at the party. Oh, and Mimi what happened to you and Kyle last night? I mean he was there and then he was gone. Did you guys smoochie smooch?" Jenny said teasing Mimi.

"Haha very funny Jenny", said Mimi sarcastically get lost in thought.

Mimi liked Anthony, though maybe she was starting to actually like Kyle too. Was it wrong to like two people at the same time? Though for some reason whenever she's around Kyle, he makes her laugh and maybe isn't such a creep after all. Anthony on the other hand only said "hi" and "bye" to Mimi. Will they ever have a conversation?

"Ugh! Nanny Maria? Can I be excused, hearing this just made me lose my appetite", Jimmy said disgusted at the thought of his older sister kissing another person.

"Aw, Mimi your brother is so cute. Can I kidnap him?" said Jenny all giddy.

"Please do, you can take the other one as a bonus too", Mimi said.

"This may never start.
Tearing out my heart.
I'd be your memory," sang Kyle while playing the guitar.

Dylan wanted Kyle to start playing guitar while singing and decided to show him how to play the bands song, so that Anthony would have a little bit more slack while guitaring his solos. Global Karma was finally becoming a band once and for all, but they were missing just one thing, a manager. Dylan couldn't do everything by himself and Jenny just wanted to be the songwriter. Looks like another thing was added to the "to-do list".

Kyle played the guitar almost better than Anthony did. Kyle had always went with Dylan, Anthony, and Flint to guitar lessons, but he had to stop. His father was so judgmental of his extracurricular activities. His father always controlled him through sports and clubs. He wanted nothing but for Kyle to get an amazing Scholarship to Stanford University. But Kyle didn't really know if he wanted to go to Stanford.

"Kyle are you okay? You seem out of it today dude", said Dylan as he slowed down on his guitar.

"Huh?" Kyle said questionably, he hadn't noticed how spaced out he was.

"Let's take a break, you look lost", Dylan said sitting his guitar down.

Kyle planted himself on the counter, as Dylan got comfortable in the steel stool that stood in front of the cash register and turned on the TV he took from the back. Kyle and Dylan worked at the town's roller rink. The two of them would probably even work there for free just because the owner, Rob let them use space to practice on sometimes.

Dylan was sort of becoming freaked out with Kyle's silent behavior. Usually Kyle was the one you'd have to tell shut up every once in a while but he decided to concern himself.

"Okay Kyle, what's up?" asked Dylan.

"What do you mean?" Kyle asked pretending like nothing was bothering him.

"You've been quiet for about ten minutes now and that's pretty weird just for you", said Dylan.

Kyle was still pretty blatant about last night at Taylor's party. He kissed Mimi and then ran away like a sissy. Not to mention the fact Anthony would be so mad at him and even Mimi. He wondered if Mimi was upset with him the most?

"What would say if I like someone, who my friend was really interested in?" asked Kyle.

"I'd say if it's Jenny, your dead meat", said Dylan.

"No no no no, Jenny is like a long lost sister to me, no way dude", Kyle said spilling out of his mouth. He certainly would never want to feel the wrath of Dylan's fist to his face.

"Well I'd just ask myself if she's really worth losing a friend over", said Rob from behind Dylan and Kyle in the back doorway.

"Well good morning to you too Rob", said Dylan trying to cover up the stolen TV.

"You know I was wondering where my TV was, but then again all I had to do was look for Dylan", Rob said looking at Dylan. Rob was the owner of the roller rink and lived in the basement. Kyle and Dylan were actually one of Rob's closest friends yet youngest friends.

"And Kyle if you really, really like this girl and think she's the one for you, then maybe it's time you tell her and your friend how you really feel", said Rob looking back at Kyle.

"Thanks Rob", Kyle said smiling.

"Yeah and who's this girl if I may ask?" Dylan asked curiously.

"Mimi, Jenny's friend", said Kyle.

"Yeah yeah yeah, let's not get sentimental and put my TV back pipsqueak!" Rob said walking away back into his bedroom.

Click Next: Take Care 1.5: Never Again (Part 2) to continue...

Back to: Take Care 1.4: Lets Get This Party Started (Part 3) Next: Take Care 1.5: Never Again (Part 2)

Click here to view comments, or to add your own.