Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Picket Fences! Part 11.1
Back to: Picket Fences! Part 10.2 Next: Picket Fences! Part 11.2

Picket Fences! Part 11

It's Monday morning and the elementary school students of Buford Falls are going to the zoo today.

Their teacher Miss Edwards went to the office and called transpotation.

"Please send a taxicab to Buford Falls School to pick up a group of five childern and two teachers", she said.

Miss Edwards, Miss Martin and the students (LtoR: Jimmy, Arlene, Mike, Judy and Julie) waited in front of the school for the taxicab.

When it arrived they all got in. Miss edwards told the driver to take them to the zoo.

The taxi let everyone off in front of the zoo entrance. Miss Martin started laughing at something Mike had said.
Then they went over to look at . . .

The different kinds of wolves.

Next they went to the play area. Jimmy jumped on the Jumping Sim Trampolinerampoline.

Judy was deciding what to play on first.

Arlene played on the Swing Kidz Deluxe Swing Sets

Jimmy finished jumping and decided to swing.

Julie and Mike played on the Rocking Red Cars.

Then they went to the aqurium to see the whale.

There was also tigers in cages and . . .

Mike watched the panther.

On the way to the picnic area they saw the elephants and the hippos.

Miss Martin cooked hotdogs on the grll. Everyone enjoyed them.

"I believe the childer have seen and done everything here. Don't you think?", said Miss Martin.

"Yes, I believe they have. Wait here with them and I'll call transpotation", said Miss Edwards.

"Please send a taxicab to the zoo. Our group is ready to go back to the school", said Miss Edwards.

The taxicab soon arrived to pick them up.

The taxicab dropped them off in front of the school.

The students stood in line and walked down to their classroom.

"Students, tomorrow each of you will write a story about one of the animals you saw."

When the bell rang the students walked in a line to catch the schoolbus to go home.

To be continued . . .

Click Next: Picket Fences! Part 11.2 to continue...

Back to: Picket Fences! Part 10.2 Next: Picket Fences! Part 11.2

Click here to view comments, or to add your own.