Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Picket Fences! Part 33.1
Back to: Picket Fences! Part 32.2 Next: Picket Fences! Part 33.2

Picket Fences! Part 33.1

Over at Joyce's house, the following afternoon . . .

Joyce called Rhys . . .
"Can you come over?"

"Sure, I always got time when a beautiful woman calls", said Rhys, "I'll be right there."

Rhys arrived at Joyce's house a few minutes later . . .

And gave her a friendly hug hello when he walked in the door.

"Let's sit down and you can tell me how it went. I want to hear all the sordid details", she said.

"Alright now tell me what happened when you went to my grandaughter's place", said Joyce, "Don't leave out anything."

"Well, she called me and invited me over, just like you said she would", he said.

"When I walked into the apaetment, she gave me a friendly hug."

"Now let me show you the proper way to greet a gentleman caller", I said.

"I gave her a romantic kiss right on the mouth."

"I could see she was a little shook up, so I asked her to dance. I figured that would relax her a little."

"Just as I figured, she did loosen some."

"I told her I was tired and needed to sit down."

"It won't no problem to get her to cuddle with me. She even let me give her a romantic kiss."

"Then when I tried to makeout with her . . .

"She pushed me away, which I kinda expected."

"But it was still a shock. I ain't never had nobody say no. so I asked her WHY? I told her she might have broke my nose and that my head hurt", said Rhys.

"What did she say when you told her that?", asked Joyce.

"She said she won't that kind of girl and that it was my own fault for trying to attack her."

"My grandaughter must be crazy to think YOU would have to force yourself on anybody", laughed Joyce.

"You're right. I told her I didn't have to force some "goody-two-shoes" to makeout with me, that there was plenty of women in this town who would do it willingly."

"After I had my say, I walked out."

"So you think our little scheme worked then?", said Joyce.

"Yeah, she ain't ever gonna call me again. I think Arlene probably hates my guts", said Rhys.

"Maybe now that Arlene has gotten you out of her system, she'll fall in love with some nice boy her own age", said Joyce.

"Yeah, me too", said Rhys.

"Thank you", said Joyce, giving him a tender kiss.

Then Rhys left to go home with his pride restored.
To be continued . . .

Click Next: Picket Fences! Part 33.2 to continue...

Back to: Picket Fences! Part 32.2 Next: Picket Fences! Part 33.2

Click here to view comments, or to add your own.