Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Picket Fences! Part 77
Back to: Picket Fences! Part 76.2 Next: Picket Fences! Part 78.1

The Wedding!

A few days later over at Buford Falls Church the wedding of Jessica Childs and Maxwell Reeves is about to begin.

"We have come here today to celebrate the wedding of Max and Jessica. We share in this public commitment they make to one another, offer our love and support, so they may start their married life together", said Rev. Lucas Brown..

The bride's parents Jane and Steve Childs were seated on one of the front pews.

The groom's father Rhys Sawyer and his wife were seated on the other front pew.

"No ceremony can create a marriage. What a ceremony can do is affirm the choice to stand together as life mates and partners."

"So I ask now, Max, do you take this woman to be your wedded wife?", asked Rev. Brown.

" I do", Max said.

"Jessica, do you take this man to be your wedded husband?", he asked.

"I do", said Jessica.

Jessica held up a plain gold wedding band . . .

As she placed it on Max's finger she said "I give you this ring, as a daily reminder of my love and lifelong commitment to you."

Max held up a matching gold wedding band.and placed it on Jessica's finger. "I give you this ring, as a daily reminder of my love and lifelong commitment to you", he said.

"It is with great honor and by the power of your love and commitment and by the power invested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife", said the pastor, "Max, you may kiss your bride.".

Then Max gave Jessica a romantic kiss.

"I now present to you Mr. and Mrs.Maxwell Reeves", Rev. Brown announced.

Jessica cut the first slice of their wedding cake.

She shoved it into Max's mouth.

They both laughed.

The bride's father proposed a toast to the bride and groom.

Max and Jessica . . .

And Claudia and Rhys joined in the toast.

Transpotation was called and a taxi stopped in front of the church.

Max and Jessica got in..

They will begin there life together as husband and wife.

To be continued . . .

Click Next: Picket Fences! Part 78.1 to continue...

Back to: Picket Fences! Part 76.2 Next: Picket Fences! Part 78.1

Click here to view comments, or to add your own.