Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Gen 1: Finale - Where Are They Now?
Back to: Gen 1, Part 17: College Household Simnitch Next: Gen 2, Part 1: DeMise
Given the increasing number of households, I decided early on to remove the non-plot siblings from the main story. I still play the households and we might meet some of their descendants later in the story, where I'll point them out, but for the most part, there won't be any additional plot threads involving them. Since the siblings were heavily involved in the plot sims' stories, I'll show a look into their future to close their own stories on.

McGork

Angus McGork and Isabella Salamis got married and moved into the McGork family home. Following the family tradition, they had four children with the youngest ones being twins.

One of the people in this picture will actually play a major role in the second generation...

Owen McGork moved out to create a new household with Arabella Loste. They had two children.

Halfdanarsson

Erik Halfdanarsson married Helena Salamis and moved back into his family home where they had three daughters. The eldest daughter kept her name and inherited the house. Here they are pictured with their two oldest grandchildren.

The Salamis twins continued to dress alike during adulthood, and only gave up the habit once they became elders.

As for Siegfried Halfdanarsson , he married Siri Loner and had two sons, as seen in the conclusion of her story. Both Siegfried and Siri became famous spies, and some say that all the neighborhood's secrets can be found in their office.

Simnitch

After gradutation from college, Michael Simnitch married Annalee Loste and had three children with her. His memory of his college days remains hazy and he can't shake the feeling that he is missing something important. Somehow, he looked forward to his children attending college, but nothing out of the ordinary happened. Maybe it's better that way.

I have a sort of mini challenge running concerning the Cow. She may choose another champion, like she did with Michael, and if she does and certain other conditions are met, she may get another chance at freedom. Of course, the Llama and his flunkies will continually try to prevent this. We will see if her next choice proves to be fortunate. None of Michael's sons were chosen. In the end that was probably for the best, since seeing the Cow again would have triggered Michael's memories.

Frehndly

And finally Ray Frehndly and Rose McGork . Ray became a great entertainer, a career which his dorkiness marked out for him, while Rose started a business and runs a flowershop on the side. They had three children, the youngest of which looks like a blonde version of his father. The Frehndly family is very relaxed, and as their name suggest, friendly.

For the record, Ray has a recessive gene for blond hair. Arty has nothing to do with this.

And The Rest?

Four years of learning, drama and excitement. All things considered, Glarn’s and P.T.’s little household had gotten off lightly. As they waited for the taxi to take them back to Strangetown, both young men looked around the place one last time.

“What are your plans now?”, Glarn asked his alien friend.

“I’m not sure, to be honest.” P.T. sighed. “I’ve learned a lot about human culture, but I’m still far from my goal of becoming a successful Pollination Technician.”

“Oh yeah, you never told me what that was all about anyway. But really, P.T., you’ve been born on this planet, your parents have been born here… Don’t you think it’s a bit silly to still keep up with those rules? You can do whatever you want, it doesn’t have to be decided for you at birth.”

“Like what? I never thought about doing anything else.”

Glarn laughed. “Well, maybe in about thirty years you could become a decent cook! I know you enjoy that!”

“It is fun.” P.T. smiled. “And I haven’t set the kitchen on fire for the whole semester.”

“Anyway, you know what you should really do? Find someone and start a family. I know how much you want one.”

“I may be a bit too green for that.”

“Ah, like anybody cares about that!”

“And what’s your plan?”

“Me and Glabe are getting married. You’ll get the official invitation next week or so. Then we’ll have a ton of children. That’s about it.”

“Sounds nice.” P.T. smiled. “I could see myself with children too. Just need to meet the right person first…”

END OF GEN 1

"By the way, P.T., in case you're still unsure about human social interactions, by 'find someone and start a family' I meant neither myself nor my unborn daughter." - Something that, years later, Glarn wished he had added.

Coming up next: An interview

Click Next: Gen 2, Part 1: DeMise to continue...

Back to: Gen 1, Part 17: College Household Simnitch Next: Gen 2, Part 1: DeMise

Click here to view comments, or to add your own.