Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Blood Brothers! Chapter 4
Back to: Blood Brothers! Chapter 3 Next: Blood Brothers! Chapter 5

Blood Brothers! Chapter 4

Waya Sweeney and his wife (Mali) were discussing the decision, he must make, concerning their daughter's future. Waya needs to give his answer, at the next council meeting.
"I'm sure whichever one of the boys you choose, he'll be the best for her", Lali told him.
"That's the problem, I don't know which one I want her to marry", he said
"I know the final decision is yours, but would it hurt to ask Samir, which boy she likes better?", asked Mali.
"Yes, maybe knowing how she feels about them, might help me decide", he said.
"Samir, come here?", Mali called.

"Your father has something to ask you", said Mali, when Samir came.
"Father, what do you want to ask me?", she said
"Samir, I was just wondering, which one of your friends, do you like better? Nachik or Chandar?", he asked.
"I like them both a lot, but I think I like Chandar better", she answered, "He's much more pleasing to the eye".
"Of course, Chandar doesn't ever want to get married, so I guess Nachik would make the best husband", said Samir.
"Thank you Samir, you may go now", he said.

"Do you think, she should marry Nachik, since Chandar doesn't want to get married?", asked Mali.
"Chandar will do whatever Quanah tells him to do, if I decide he's the one for my daughter, then so be it", said Waya.

At the far end, of the lot, Quanah was resting on the riverbank.

Hita sit down on the ground next to him. "It's so quiet and peaceful here", she said, thinking outloud

Quanah jumped up quickly, when he heard her. "You didn't have to get up", she said, "I was just gonna watch you."
"I told you before, having those kind of feelings, it's not right. You belong to Sohan", he said.

Then she tried to give him a hug and he pushed her away
"Don't touch me!", he shouted.
"What's wrong with showing a little affection between friends?", asked Hita
"Why don't you listen to me?", said Quanah
"I just want you to put a baby in my belly", she said.

Since it wasn't any need to answer, Quanah walked away from Hita, again.

"Why won't he listen to me? I just want a tiny little baby, like YOU"., she told her flour sack baby.

Quanah walked across the yard and entered the barn, where his friends were waiting.

"The first thing we need to discuss, is which one of our sons, is going to marry Waya's daughter, Samir", said Quanah.

"My son Nachik is the next oldest. He should get married before your son, Chandar", offered Santosh.

"That's true, but it's up to Waya to decide. Samir is his daughter", Quanah said

"My daughter will marry Nachik, since Chandar has been heard to say he would never get married", said Waya.

"Good, that is settled. Now, we need to discuss, the problem with your wife, Sohan. We all know she is an embarrassment to you", he said.

"I know what's causing Hita's problem. She wants a baby so much, that's it's making her crazy", said Sohan.

"If you can't give her one, then let someone else try!", Waya said, being sarcastic

"That's exactly what I've been thinking. Quanah, you're the chief, will you help me out?", said Sohan

"How can you ask me this?", said Quanah, surprised, that his friend would ask such a thing.
"We have been friends since we were childern. I would never betray you, by doing woo hoo with your wife. She belongs to you
"Yes, but I'm giving you my permission to give me a child",said Sohan. Then he looked over at Waya and Santosh, "Do we all agree?", he asked
"I agree", said Waya.
"I also agree", said Santosh.

"Since everyone is in agreement, I'll do it", saod Quanah.
To be continued . . .

Click Next: Blood Brothers! Chapter 5 to continue...

Back to: Blood Brothers! Chapter 3 Next: Blood Brothers! Chapter 5

Click here to view comments, or to add your own.