Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Chapter 23 - How do you explain this?
Back to: Chapter 22 - But how? Next: Chapter 24 - I don't know
The days passed without anyone realising, they were all numb from their problems. They all needed their problems to go, but some were easier than others.

Julie stared into the mirror, she knew she had lost all her confidence, she didn’t wear nearly as much makeup as she used to. She looked into the mirror another second and leaned on the sink and looked down. “Get a grip. He’s not coming back. You need to show him you’re not afraid of him, show him he can’t hurt you. They have so much evidence for proving he is a bas**** so just keep your cool and try to stay as normal as possible”

Caitlin looked outside, she didn’t really get much off Jenna in the last few days and she was worried about her, she called around to her house but apparently she was really ill so she couldn’t have anyone near her. She still had pain from the hit and run but she just tried to put it to the back of her mind.

Suddenly she had a text come on her phone from Jenna.

“I’m outside, you okay to talk?”

And she went outside.

“Hey?” she said to her as she leant on the wall, “You okay?” she asked her. Jenna nodded, “Just needed to keep you up to date, I’ve been throwing up the last few days so I had to stay inside because my step-mother thought I was ill” She pointed at the bench they sat at a few days before, as they sat down she looked at Caitlin and said “I don’t even believe this”

Caitlin looked confused a little, she said “About the pregnancy?”. Jenna shook her head, she said “There was no spiked drink or anything, I was seen the whole time”
“Then how?” Caitlin asked, confused.”And what about Lauren and your dad? Do they know?” Jenna shook her head yet again, “How’s it gonna look? They can’t have children, then their daughter goes and gets herself pregnant? How the fu** does that look?” and she pulled her hair hard in anger, “I can’t do this!”

Jenna thought for a few moments, “I’m going to tell them, I just need to…” she held her head “need to” and then she collapsed.

It's only a short one, anyway! You've got 2 for the price of 1 today, people. Enjoy, next one should be up tomorrow

Click Next: Chapter 24 - I don't know to continue...

Back to: Chapter 22 - But how? Next: Chapter 24 - I don't know

Click here to view comments, or to add your own.