Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Picket Fences! Part 113
Back to: Picket Fences! Part 112 Tyler & Stetler Wedding Next: Picket Fences! Part 114

You are invited to the wedding of Jason Anderson and Elizabeth Carras

Over at the new Buford Falls Chapel the wedding ceremony is about to begin. Come on in . . .

"Welcome family, friends and loved ones. We are gathered here today to celebrate the wedding of Jason Anderson and Elizabeth Carras", said Rev. Mark Williams.

Nick and Jennifer Carass, parents of the bride were seated together.

Matthew Custer, half-brother of the bride attended. His father is Ryan Carlton.

Tony Carras, uncle of the bride, was with his wife Mary.

The bride's nephew and neice, Adam and Amy Lynn, were together.

Heather and Kevin Anderson, parents of the groom were seated together.

Joy Anderson, grandmother of the groom also attended.

The bride walked down the aisle, wearing a floor length white gown trimmed in lace and a finger tip white veil.

She joined her groom under the wedding arch. Then the pastor began the ceremony . . .

"Jason and Elizabeth, you have come here today to enter into a bond of marriage. I ask that you remember, as with any aspect of life, marriage is a journey, it has its ups and downs, its trials and its triumphs. You will not only be joined by the love you share, but also by your hopes, your dreams and by your promise to remain together through time as husband and wife", said the pastor.

"Jason, do you promise to love, honor, cherish and respect Elizabeth, to encourage her and stand by her for the rest of your life, and be her best friend forever and from this day forward, your heart will be her home? ", he asked.
"I do", said Jason.
"Elizabeth, do you promise to love honor, cherish and respect Jason, to encourage him and stand by him for the rest of your life, and be his best friend forever and from this day forward, your heart will be his home??", the pastor asked.
"I do", said Elizabeth.

Elizabeth placed a plain gold ring on Jason's finger and said ""With this ring I promise you my honesty, my trust and my love forever."

Jason placed a matching ring on Elizabeth's finger and said ""With this ring I promise you my honesty, my trust and my love forever."

'You have made your vows and promises to each other. From this moment forth, always look to your fortune and remember what you can create together. Remember, that at last, your lonely days are over. By the power of your love and the power vested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife."

"Jason, you may kiss your bride!"

"Family and friends, I introduce to you for the first time Mr. and Mrs. Jason Anderson."

The Reception

Elizabeth cut the first slice of wedding cake . . .

And crammed it into Jason's mouth.

They both laughed at the joke.

The bride's father proposed a toast to the bride and groom.

The guests joined in.

The newlyweds left to start their life together.

To be continued . . .

Click Next: Picket Fences! Part 114 to continue...

Back to: Picket Fences! Part 112 Tyler & Stetler Wedding Next: Picket Fences! Part 114

Click here to view comments, or to add your own.