Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Blood Brothers! Chapter 28
Back to: Blood Brothers! Chapter 27 Next: Blood Brothers! Chapter 29

Blood Brothers! Chapter 28

Over at the Indian Village, old secrets are revealed and new promises are made . . .

At the end of Part 27, Sundar asked Quanah, "Are you my father?"

"Sohan is your father", said Quanah, "What makes you think he's not?"

"I remember when I was a child, that my mother would beg you to hug her. She said, 'I just want to feel your arms around me again' and you would tell her to it was over. All the males in the village have fangs like a wolf, but only you, your sons, your grandson and me have black nails like a wolf", explained Sundar.

Quanah walked out to the garden. Sundar followed him. "Why won't you answer my question?", he asked.

"I will speak the truth, but you must promise not to let anyone know I told you", said Quanah.

"Alright, I promise", said Sundar.

"Yes, I am the one who planted the seed, but Sohan is the one who nurtured that seed and made you who you are", said Quanah, "HE is your true father".

"Thank you for giving me life", said Sundar, "I'll always be grateful to you for that".

"You've grown up into a fine young brave that your father can be proud of", said Quanah.

"I'm proud of you, too, he said".

Then Quanah turned and walked away.

The following afternoon, Chandar was in The Gathering Place waiting for his bride to join him. .

Pale Moon looked beautiful in a white, lawn cloth dress and wearing a headpiece of white feathers .

She joined Chandar at the alter.

"Together we will share the responsibilities of our hut, food and childern. May the Great Spirit bless us with noble childern and may they live long", he said. .

"Pale Moon, our love and friendship have become inseparable and firm. We will experience spiritual union in marriage and you will become completely mine. May our marriage last forever", he said, as he placed the ring on her finger.

"This is my commitment to you, as my husband. Together we will share the responsibilities of our hut, food and childern. May the Great Spirit bless us with noble childern and may they live long", said Pale Moon, "By the laws of the Great Spirit and the spirits of our honorable ancestors, I will be your wife. Whatever promises I gave you, I spoke with a pureheart. I will be completely yours and yours only. I will never deceive you and I shall love you forever", as she placed the ring on his finger.

Then Chandar gave his bride a tender kiss.

So Chandar and Pale Moon became husband and wife. He, being a good Comanche brave has fulfilled the wishes of the Council. She, being an adopted member of the village, has honored their laws, by marrying the man chosen for her.

"Are you ready to go to our hut?", asked Chandar.

"Yes, my husband", she said.

They left The Gathering Place and walked across the lot to their hut.

"We're married now, so whatever you want to do will be alright", said Pale Moon.

"Come relax with me on the bed and I'll tell you what I want", he said.

"There's nothing to be afraid of, I won't bite", said Chandar.
"I'm just nervous", she said.

He gave her a romantic kiss.

They madeout.

"Can we do woo hoo?", asked Chandar.

And Pale Moon finally said YES!

"Did I please you, my husband?", she asked.

"Yes, but you still have much to learn", he said.

"I'll learn to please you, my husband", said Pale Moon.

But Chandar wasn't listening, he had other things on his mind..

To be continued . . .

Click Next: Blood Brothers! Chapter 29 to continue...

Back to: Blood Brothers! Chapter 27 Next: Blood Brothers! Chapter 29

Click here to view comments, or to add your own.