Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Blood Brothers! Chapter 32
Back to: Blood Brothers! Next: Blood Brothers! Chapter 33

Blood Brothers! Chapter 32

Down the road at Boone's Place, Patience took Tanner out of his crib and fed him his morning bottle.

When Boone came into the kitchen, Patience said "Today is Tanner's birthday",
"I'll bake him a birthday cake", said Boone, " We can have him a little party today".

After Boone offered to tend to him, Patience handed him the baby and he put the Tanner down for a nap

Suddenly, Patience ran out the front door and greeted Chandar with a romantic hug. "I missed you", she said.
"I missed you, too", he said.

"Today is Tanner's birthday. But you already knew that, didn't you?", she said excitedly.

"Yes, that's why I came back", he said.

When Chandar walked in the door, Boone greeted him with a friendly hug and said, "I'm glad to see you. That lady of yours would have cried her eyes out tonight, if you had forgotten the baby's birthday".

Patience handed Tanner to Chandar. "Your son wants to see you", she said.

Chandar played with the baby until Patience called him to eat. Then he put the baby in his crib.

Patience fixed salmon for the midday meal. "Your lady is becoming quite the cook, ain't she", said Boone.
"Yeah, she is", said Chandar.

"How long are you staying for?", asked Boone,
"Today and most of tomorrow", he answered.
"Good, 'cause you can help hang the fish in the morning", said Boone

Chandar and Patience were playing in the kitchen. She tickled him and made him laugh, showing his fangs. "My what big teeth you have!", she said, jokingly.

"All the better to eat you with!", said Chandar.

"You ain't hardly enough for a good meal", he said.
"With all the good food Boone gives me, it's a wonder I'm not as fat as a pig", she said.

"If you can take tear yourselves away from each other long enough, that boy of yours wants to grow up", laughed Boone.

Chandar brought Tanner to his birthday cake. Chandar helped the baby blow out the cnadles on his cake He did the baby toss and . . .

Tanner returned to his father's arms a toddler.

Tanner Jackson Ellis has black hair, brown eyes and tan skin like his father.

Chandar whispered something to Boone Then he told Patience "Boone says he'll put Tanner to bed tonight".

Since he really enjoyed it, Boone went along with Chandar's request.

"Go to sleep now. Your mama and daddy want some time together", Boone told the toddler.

Then he went to bed himself.

"That certainly was thoughtful of Boone", said Patience.
"Yes, it was", said Chandar

She relaxed on the bed and asked Chandar to join. "Come here", he said.

She looked at him for a few moments, then did as he asked

They cuddled and they madeout .

"I want to do woo hoo with you", he said. And so did Patience. They slept together the rest of the night.

Early the next morning, Boone was up getting Tanner ready for the day. He played with his "adopted grandson".

"It's really nice out here, Boone", said Chandar.

"Lizzy use to bring the boy out here and watch me fish. Those was some of the best days of my life", said Boone.

Patience brought Tanner outside. She was trying to teach him to walk.

"Boone, was your Lizzy to only woman you did woo hoo with? When you were married to her, I mean", said Chandar.
"Yes, I didn't want nobody but her", he said, "I loved Lizzy".

"I love all three of the women I do woo hoo with, but I can't imagine doing it with just one of them for the rest of my life", said Chandar, "I wouldn't want to live that way".

"You have THREE women? Who's the other one besides your wife and your lady over there?', asked Boone.

"She's a friend I grew up with in The Village. Samir has a husband that The Council choose for her, but she and I are lovers", he explained.
"Chandar, I love you like the son I lost, but I can't agree with everything you do", said Boone, "You need to decide which one you want and forget about the others".

"What should I do about the two sons I already have and the one in Samir's belly?", he asked.
"Chandar, I don't have an answer for you. I wish I did", said Boone.

"Chandar, your lady over there gave up a lot to be with you. You do realize that don't you?", Boone asked.
"Yes I know", he said.

"Did you and Boone have a nice conversation?", asked Patience.
"Yes", said Chandar.

"Your mama wouldn't make a good Comanche wife", Chandar told the toddler.
"And why wouldn't she, your son wants to know", said Patience.

"She asks too many questions", said Chandar.

"I need a bath. I smell like fish", he said.

"Well, this little Comanche needs a bottle and a nap", said Patience

Later that afternoon, when Chandar was leaving, he said, "Patience I got something to tell you".
"What is it?", she asked.
"Pale Moon had my son a few days ago", he said.

"Well, she is your wife. I expected that she would want childern with you", said Patience, "What did you name him?"
"His name is Chayton", he said.
"Well, I'm sure he's just as beautiful as his father", she said.

He held her in his arms and gave her a romantic kiss goodbye.

"I'll be back as soon as I can", said Chandar.
"We'll be here", said Patience.

To be continued . . .

Click Next: Blood Brothers! Chapter 33 to continue...

Back to: Blood Brothers! Next: Blood Brothers! Chapter 33

Click here to view comments, or to add your own.