Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Blood Brothers! Chapter 34
Back to: Blood Brothers! Chapter 33 Next: Blood Brothers! Chapter 35

Blood Brothers! Chapter 34

Over at The Indian Village, babies are born, children grow up and life continues as usual. Some of the women were in The Gathering Place

Marala was in The Gathering Place playing with her grandson Ranjan, who had grown up into a cute toddler a few days ago.

When she put him down, he was off to play with Chandar's son Chayton. They were playing with the Noah's Ark.

Samir came into The Gathering Place.

"Marala would you mind watching the baby for a little while. The twins and Nachik are still asleep and I have something to do", she said.
"Sure, I don't mind", said Marala, "Just put him down on the rug".

Samir put Tokala on the rug with Chayton and Ranjan.

Hala and Pale Moon were sitting on the sofa.

"I wonder what The Council is going to do, now that we have so many more male children than females", said Hala.

"When our people still lived on the plains, the men were allowed to have more than one wife, Maybe The Council should allow the women to have more than one husband. That would be interesting, don't you think?", joled Pale Moon.

"Well, not me", said Hala, "One husband is enough for me".

Meanwhile in the barn . . .

"Chandar, can I join you?", asked Samir.
"Yes, you might as well", he said.

"I'm sorry that Nachik and you got in a fight. He said Hita put the idea in his head about Tokala being your son", she said, "He told me he was sorry".

"All newborn Indian babies look alike. He must have had his doubts before she said anything", said Chandar.
"I really don't think he's smart enough to figure it out on his own", she said.

"I just wanted to feel your arms around me", she said. Then she got up off the haystack.

"I better go, Nachik might wake up and wonder where I am", she said.
"Let me leave first, in case anyone is watching", he said.

After Chandar left Samir, he went over to The Gathering Place and asked Hala if he could join her in a game of chess.
"Yes, sure you can", she said.

After Nachik had met Samir coming out of the barn, she told him she had left the baby with Marala in the Gathering Place. He told her he would get him.
When he entered The Gathering Place, he saw Chandar.

"Were you with MY wife in the barn earlier?", he asked
"NO, I been here playing chess with Hala all morning", said Chandar.
"I better not find out any different", said Nachik.

Nachik carried the baby across the lot to his hut

When Pale Moon came back to The Gathering Place, she gave Chandar a romantic hug when she saw him.
"Come home and relax on the bed with me", she said.
When they got to their hut, they cuddled on the bed.

Chandar gave her a romantic kiss.

They madeout.

"Can I do woo hoo?", he asked and Pale Moon said YES!

"I have to go away tomorrow for a few days ", he said.
"Alright, my husband", she said,"I'll be waiting for your return".

The following afternoon, at Boone's Place, he carried Tanner down the hall into the bathroom and gave him a bath, then put him in his crib for a nap.

"Go to sleep. When you wake up, we'll celebrate your birthday?, he told the toddler.

Patience went to the door when she heard knocking. She was surprised to see Chandar standing there. He grabbed her and gave her a romantic kiss.

She held him in a romantic embrace.

"What happened to your face", she asked, when she saw the scratches and bruise.
"It's nothing. I got in a fight", he said.

"Hey boy, did you win the fight?", asked Boone.
"Yes, I won", he said.

"Has everything been going alright", asked Chandar.
"Yes, everything is fine. It just gets lonesome without you here". said Patience.

"You know if I could, I'd come more often", he said.
"Yes, I know, but that doesn't make it any easier", she said, "You did make it in time for his birthday tonight".

"Tanner's awake", she said, when she heard him calling "Mama'!
"I'll go get him", said Chandar.

"Da da", said Tanner, when he saw Chandar.
"Yes, Da da", said Chandar.

Chandar, Patience and Boone ate toasted cheese sandwiches for supper.

After supper, Chandar brought Tanner to his birthday cake. He helped the toddler blow out the candles.

He put him down on the floor and Tanner did the toddler dance .

Grew up into a cute child. He grabbed a slice of his birthday cake.

He ran over and gave his mama a hug.

And he asked Chandar to play Red Hands

After Tanner was all tuckered out from celebrating his birthday, he went to bed. He was soon sound asleep.

"I feel like Tanner is growing up without me getting to know him", said Chandar.
"He loves you, it's just that he doesn't get to see you that often", said Patience, "Maybe you should spend some time with him; just you and him".

"Right now, I want to spend some time with his mama", said Chandar.

He gave her a romantic kiss.

They madeout and Chandar said, "I want to do woo hoo".

And Patience wanted the same.

They slept together the rest of the night.

The next morning Chandar and Tanner walked down by the river. They had the whole afternoon to spend together. They sat on the riverbank and watched the clouds.

"Father, why don't you live here with us?", asked Tanner.

"I'm a Comanche. I live in The Indian Village with my people", answered Chandar.

"So ain't I a Comanche, too?", he asked.
"Yes, you're part-Comanche", said Chandar.
"So, can I go with you to The Indian Village?", asked Tanner.

"No, you must stay here with your Mama", said Chandar, "That's enough questions. Let's go back to the house".

To be continued . . .

Click Next: Blood Brothers! Chapter 35 to continue...

Back to: Blood Brothers! Chapter 33 Next: Blood Brothers! Chapter 35

Click here to view comments, or to add your own.