Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Take Care 2.1: I Know What You Did Last Summer (Part 1)
Back to: Take Care 1.15: I Will Wait (Part 2) Next: Take Care 2.1: I Know What You Did Last Summer (Part 2)

About The Story:
Quote:
Season 2
With Dylan and Jenny now broken up, he's doing his best to move on and enjoy his last year in high school.
Jenny's upset everyone in the group from ignoring them all summer long,
but her mission is now to seek their forgiveness and pursue a career in making music.

Flint and Asia are living happily with their new bundle of joy, Cheyanne.
But Flint's career will make an impact on his family's lifestyle, testing Asia's calm, easygoing attitude.
Anthony and his family are still adjusting to the many changes since his mother's passing.
But someone finally more interesting than Mimi has caught him off guard.
Taylor has returned home from South America of all places and a changed person.
In high school she's now at the bottom of the food chain by herself.
Then there's the new guy Eithen, a little left out by the bond the boys already share.
He tries to fit in and become someone they can rely on, but still remains a mystery to the fellas.

New relationships will come to light, and some will fade to black.

- Take care

Take Care 2.1: I Know What You Did Last Summer

Theme Song: Shawn Mendes "I Know What You Did Last Summer"

As she was driving home from the studio she listened to the radio.
"Okay folks, here's the single that's been blowing up our radios all summer long and still number one!
This boy group is seriously going places this is Different Dose's "Would You Mind".

If I pulled you closer, would you mind?
Would you mind? Would you mind?
Let's go!

She pulled up to her driveway and walked up to her front door.

She opened the front door and saw her parents watching football.
Her father, Harry sat on the couch yelling at the TV, "What the hell?! What kind of toss was that?"
"Dear do you really have to yell?..Oh Mimi's back, honey", said Naomi as she greeted her daughter.
"Hey Mimi..Oh my gosh an interception!" Harry was too distracted by the game.
"Hey guys, I'm gonna be running back out in a bit okay?" Mimi informed them as she went to her room.

She walked into her bright blue room and sat on the bed and dialed her best friend.
The phone rang as she finally picked up, "Hello?"
"Hey Asia, are you almost ready to head over there?"
"Wow I can hear the excitement in your voice", Asia teased her.
"What?! Shut up you know you're just as excited to have your husband back", Mimi shrieked.

"Yes I am", She giggled ,"But I think his parents are excited than me, his mother has been cooking since this morning".
"Yeah sounds like his mother, how's my baby doing?" Mimi asked.
"She's taking a nap so I'm gonna try and sneak out while I still can", Asia lowered her voice.
Mimi laughed ,"You're so silly, well I'm get ready to go now then so I'll meet you there".
"Mimi", Asia stopped her.

"Yeah, A?" said Mimi.
"You think she'll be there as well?" Asia asked.
Mimi hesitant to speak as she thought about her other friend she hadn't seen or heard from all summer.
"I doubt it, Dylan still seems annoyed by the tinge of her name. I think he'll flip in her presence", Mimi explained.

"Yes that's true, it's still a shame how they broke up like that. I don't know why but I can't help but be mad at her.
She hasn't contacted anyone all summer-"
Mimi cut her off, "Actually..she texted me the other day".
"What about?" Asia asked.
"I don't know actually, she randomly texted me a song she wrote for me maybe," Mimi replied.
Mimi thought ,"Seemed more about her and Dylan".
"Yeah well whatever, let's go. I'm gonna go now while Cheyanne is still sleeping.

Keith angrily sat there on the couch brooding, awaiting his daughter's return.
"This would've never happened if she was living with me", Keith said.

"Oh shut up, I'm sick of you saying that", Caroline rolled her eyes, "And here she is finally".
Caroline watched as Jenny got out of the taxi with her luggage in tow.
She could see Jenny sigh from behind the window.
"Don't go overboard when she comes in here, we don't need her running away again", Caroline urged him.
"Well I'm not going to go easy on her either", he said getting up.

Jenny opened the front door and walked inside to see her parents frowning at her.
Caroline said angrily, "You've got some serious explaing to do, Jenny. Do you have any idea how worried we were?"
"Yes you've got one minute, no scratch that thirty seconds to explain!" Keith clamored.
"Mom, Dad, I love you guys and I'll never do that again. I'm sorry I worried you guys but I know better now", Jenny remorseful.
"Well that was easy," Caroline sighed.

"Okay apology accepted but you're still grounded..for two months", said Keith calmly.
"Okay..wait two months?!" Jenny said surprised.
"Yeah, I mean you were gone two months so I think that's fair enough", Keith smiled then dropped it.
"Okay I can't disagree with that then", Jenny hung her head low.
Caroline sighed, "Keith, don't you think that's a bit much?"
"No I don't and you clearly lack authority in this house, Carol", argued Keith.
"What?!" Caroline angry.
Jenny butt in, "Guys, please don't argue its okay. I'm going to my room".

"Next time you guys tour, I am not babysitting. Especially you, Dylan", Calvin complained.
After a long tour in Japan and promoting their music, the boys were finally back in Cali and ready for their senior year.
"Good, cause all you did was complain the whole time", Eithen laughed.
"Okay Eithen, next time you can clean up Dylan's puke", Calvin tinged at the thought, "Damn Japan, they don't even check for ID".
"Shut up, I can't sleep", Anthony kicked Calvin's chair grumpily.
"And you too Anthony, all you do is sleep everywhere and get lost", said Calvin, "Well we're here anyways, wake up sleepyheads".

The girls smiles grew as the groups van pulled up inside the studios parking lot.
Asia giggled, "Most of them are sleeping".
"Yeah I can't see Kyle from here", Mimi excitedly said.
The boys woke up as Calvin parked then got out to start unpacking the van.
They all got out of the van, one by one.

Click Next: Take Care 2.1: I Know What You Did Last Summer (Part 2) to continue...

Back to: Take Care 1.15: I Will Wait (Part 2) Next: Take Care 2.1: I Know What You Did Last Summer (Part 2)

Click here to view comments, or to add your own.