Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Take Care 2.1: I Know What You Did Last Summer (Part 2)
Back to: Take Care 2.1: I Know What You Did Last Summer (Part 1) Next: Take Care 2.1: I Know What You Did Last Summer (Part 3)

The girls stared at them as they stood before them. It was as if they were entirely different people.
The boys had only been gone two months, but they became rising stars overnight as Grey had predicted they would. Their hot new single "Would You Mind",
which had soared to the top of the Billboard charts with Mimi's song in tow. Being overseas had help advance their career faster than they thought it would.
So fast to the point that they couldn't go anywhere without being recognized by the fans.
Flint yawned, "Gosh, that was a long flight", Asia rushed over hugging him tightly, "Whoa, hey my lovely wife".
Dylan unbothered, went to help Calvin unpack the car.

"I'm so glad you're back, let's go home", Asia said nearly in tears, "But what about my luggage?" Flint paused.
"We'll come back for it", she said excitedly, "I can't wait to see the look on Cheyanne's face".
"Aw okay, me too", Flint smiled, "I've missed you guys so much, touring is hard with distance".
Kyle went in and hugged Mimi as she stood there feeling on his long locks.
"Okay I'm going to go help them unpack. Too many lovebirds in the area, have fun", Eithen chuckled.
Eithen, a new member of the group was still getting acquainted with the group.
"Kyle, why is your hair so long?!" Mimi said transfixed on it.
"I didn't care to cut it while we were overseas", He smiled.
"Yeah right, you said you didn't want to cut it cause Mimi liked guys with long hair", Anthony teased.
Kyle flushed, "I did not!"
"When did I say that?" Mimi giggled.

"When you two were Facetiming and he asked who was your favorite actor. You said Chris Hemsworth because of his hair", Anthony explained.
"Okay seriously, butt out of my relationship! That is the last time I share a room with you", said Kyle embarrassed.
But it was true, he thought growing out his hair would impress Mimi but it seemed to have made her laugh instead.
Kyle inched his face closer to Mimi's, "H-hey Kyle!" Mimi said bashfully looking at Anthony.
Kyle looked at Anthony who was still standing there, "This doesn't bother you does it?"
Kyle tensed up as he remembered the time last year they both spent fighting over Mimi.
"Oh no dude, the Mimi ship has sailed. You two have fun, I'm heading home", Anthony waved as he went to get his bags.
"Okay..that wasn't as awkward as I thought it would be", Mimi said relieved.
"Well good, cause I've been waiting all summer to do this", he smiled as he tightened his grip around her then kissed her soft lips.
___________________________________________________________________________________

"Okay, which one of you was playing on my office computer?", Michael asked furiously.
Cammy hesitantly responded, "I played but only one game, dad".
"Cammy, how many times do I have to tell you that you can't play in my office?" Michael furrowed his brows at her.
"Honey, is it that serious? I'm sure you can remove what she did", Samantha sighed as she sat there watching her reality show.

"That's not the point here. Cammy go delete that Grand Theft Auto off of my computer, you're too young for that!" demanded Michael.
"Dad, what's that? I was playing Candy Crush Saga", Cammy said confused.
Kyle walked in as his family squabbled, "Hello?"
"Kyle!", Samantha jumped out the chair to greet her son right away.
"We'll talk about this later", Michael whispered to Cammy.

"Hey mom, everyone", Kyle said as he hugged his mother.
"Back already? How was the tour? You behaved overseas right? I know Japanese customs are more strict", Michael yammered on.
"Yes dad of course", Kyle laughed, "I'll fill you in on it later".
"Kyle honey, I know you're probably hungry. I can make you something real quick", Samantha freed him to go to the kitchen.
Kyle stopped her in the process, "Actually, there's someone I want you all to meet".

Mimi peeked out from the entranceway, "Hello, I'm Mia Lutz", she smiled shyly at them.
"Oh..oh wow, she's your girlfriend, Kyle?" Samantha asked excitedly as she looked Mimi up and down, "You're that new superstar I keep seeing on TV".
"Then how'd you end up with my lame brother?" Cammy asked seriously.
"You brat, yes we work for the same label", Kyle explained, "But we met at school first".
"I like her already", Samantha stared at Mimi.
"Hello, my name is Michael. Sorry for this rude introduction", as he turned at his family and back to Mimi.

Michael was unintentionally caught off guard by Mimi's blue eyes, they held quite a familiarity in them.
"By Lutz...are you perhaps related to Harry Lutz?" Michael inquisitively asked.
"Actually yes I am, he's my dad", Mimi smiled.
"Oh..makes sense you have his eyes..", Michael drifted off from the conversation staring at her.
"Oh yes! She does have his eyes. Sorry to stare but we went to high school with your parents", Samantha explained.
"Oh yeah that makes sense, we live in such a small community", Mimi said.
"Dad, will you quit staring at her? You're making not only making her but also me uncomfortable", Kyle said annoyed by his father's strange behavior.

"Come on Mimi , let's get out of here", Kyle said as he guided her out of the house.
"Wh-where are we going? I didn't get to say goodbye!" Mimi said as she slightly restrained her footsteps.
"Don't worry, we're going on a date", Kyle smiled at her.
Her heart melted at the thought, "A date?"
"Yes Mimi, we've never actually gone on one. So let's make this official already", Kyle replied.
______________________________________________________________________________________

Anthony stood before his mother's grave. He hadn't visited her grave since the funeral.
"Hey mom...I know it's been a while", he dawdled on, "I....was angry with you. You left us here right after dad.
But then I realized it wasn't your fault. You were carrying all the grief for us while we normally lived our lives.
And now you can keep dad company, now you can be with the love of your life".

"But don't worry about us. Nicole and I are taking good care of Charlie and Lucas, and I have a new job that can support us all.
And hopefully get us out of the cramped home we live in now," Anthony cuddled his little sister, "I swear I will".
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Cheyanne screamed as her father jolted her up and down in the air.
"Flint, don't toss her too much she just ate", Asia laughed.
"Oh you're right, that would be messy," Flint said in a childish tone, "Right Cheyanne".
Cheyanne smiled at her father's tone.

"Gosh, you've gotten so big on me!" Flint held his precious daughter, "Don't grow up too fast, okay?"
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Kyle guided Mimi all the way downtown but she stopped walking and looked around.
"Um Kyle, what are we doing here?" she asked curiously looking at the salon.
"I want to get a haircut before our date since my hairstyle is cramping your style", he jokingly said.
"It is not!" Mimi argued, "I think its cute".
"Lies!" Kyle laughed, "Plus you keep petting me like I'm a dog".
Mimi laughed at his statement, "Okay, okay whatever cut it".
"Yeah, let's go puppy", Kyle said tugging at her hand.
"Puppy?" Mimi asked.

Kyle plopped down in the chair and the stylist peered at him, "Oh my god! Celebs are visiting me for a haircut"
"Yeah..but could you please keep your voice down", Kyle sheepishly said.
"Oh yes, can I Instagram an after photo?" the stylist whispered.
"Yeah, just make sure I look good for my girlfriend", Kyle smirked making the stylist's heart throb.
Mimi smiled, "You're so shameless".
"What?!" The stylist squealed, "I mean what? The "Mia" is your girlfriend?" she lowered her voice.

"Okay Kyle Hammon, I won't disappoint you or Different Doses..or Mia", she said as she concentrated on Kyle's head.
Mimi stared at Kyle as his hair fell to the floor, strand by strand.

Click Next: Take Care 2.1: I Know What You Did Last Summer (Part 3) to continue...

Back to: Take Care 2.1: I Know What You Did Last Summer (Part 1) Next: Take Care 2.1: I Know What You Did Last Summer (Part 3)

Click here to view comments, or to add your own.