Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Take Care 2.1: I Know What You Did Last Summer (Part 3)
Back to: Take Care 2.1: I Know What You Did Last Summer (Part 2) Next: Take Care 2.2: I'm a Mess (Part 1)

Kyle tussled in his new hairdo, "Wow I guess I did have a lot of hair", he chuckled.
It took the stylist quite some time to cut his hair and determine a decent style.
She took her hand mirror and held it up to Kyle, "Well, what do you think of it? You like it?"
Kyle looked in the mirror, "Yeah, what do you think Mimi?"
"It's...nice, I love it", Mimi smiled at him.

They sat at the diner downtown holding hands. After going back and forth in their relationship the past few months, there was finally a calm storm.
"I really love your new haircut", Mimi said smiling brightly at him.
"Oh? But I thought you said you liked it long", Kyle teased her.
"Okay you got me", she laughed, "I was lying, it was like Tarzan meets Jane".
"Oh so I'm an ape man, now?" Kyle laughed.
"No silly!", she giggled at the thought.

"Well if I'm Tarzan then you're my Jane", Kyle smirked at her.
Mimi laughed, "That is the corniest pick up line ever".
"Yeah right, it was cool don't lie with those puppy dog eyes", he teased her.
"What is up with you and calling me a puppy now?" Mimi asked.
"You have the cutest puppy dog eyes, no wonder my parents were obsessed", Kyle joked.

"Yeah..about that, what was up with your dad?" Mimi reminded him.
"Oh yeah that, my parents have a weird history with your parents it seems", said Kyle.
"What? Why are you now telling me this?" Mimi said surprised, she's never known that till now.
"You never asked silly", Kyle said, "Anyways, how was the UK?"
"Oh it was fun! The people there are great, I made some great fans there", she said excitedly.

"That's good, I saw your music video on the plane ride. I see you're dancing again", Kyle said relieved.
Mimi had injured her ankle at school months back disrupting her dancing.
"Yeah, regular dancing is more manageable than ballet I'll say that", she smiled.
"I'm happy you can do what you love again", Kyle smiled back.
"Um..Kyle, some of the people behind you are staring at us", Mimi hesitated.
"Oh really?" Kyle thought back to the last time that happened in Japan, things got ugly, "Let's leave, I think they've recognized us", He said getting up.

As Kyle was about to get up, the people behind them came running towards their table. And soon
the whole diner had surrounded them. Mimi and Kyle sat there looking at each other, seemingly overwhelmed and trapped by the crowd.
"What do we-", Mimi was caught off.
"Oh my god, can have your autograph Mia!", A man behind her shouted.
"Yes me too!"
"Kyle, you're so hot!"

"Kyle! Please sign my shirt"
"Sign my arm!"
"Can you sign my chest?"
"Ugh..okay but not the chest", Kyle said engulfed by his fans.
"Who's that? Why's everyone over there?"
"Its Kyle from Different Doses!"
"And Mia! She has such a powerful voice for her age"

Mimi looked at Kyle as he returned his gaze, "We've got paparazzi after all", he said disappointed.
"Should we just leave?" Mimi asked.
"Yeah, I'm sorry our date was interrupted Mimi", Kyle said ashamed.
"Its okay, we have all the time in the world", Mimi assured him.
"You're right, I guess this is the price for fame".
______________________________________________________________________________________

♫ I remember years ago
Someone told me I should take
Caution when it comes to love, I did
And you were strong and I was not
My illusion, my mistake
I was careless, I forgot, I did
And now
When all is done, there is nothing to say
You have gone and so effortlessly
You have won, you can go ahead tell them ♫

Eithen looked at Dylan while playing his guitar to match his tune, "He must be singing about his ex", Eithen thought.
♫ Tell them all I know now
Shout it from the roof tops
Write it on the sky line
All we had is gone now
Tell them I was happy
And my heart is broken
All my scars are open
Tell them what I hoped would be impossible,
Impossible
Impossible
Impossible ♫

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Jenny sat there on her keyboard surrounded by paper trails on the ground. She had been brainstorming inside her room all day writing music.
Suddenly inspired she couldn't let a certain song slip from her mind all summer. She sent a copy of the song to Mimi and Dylan for their input,
but neither of them replied to her, not even regular texts. Being gone all summer had driven a line between their relationship.

♫ I never meant to break your heart
Now I won't let this plane go down
I never meant to make you cry
I'll do what it takes to make this fly, oh
You gotta hold on
Hold on to what you're feeling
That feeling is the best thing
The best thing, alright ♫

________________________________________________________________________________________

Dylan opened his locker to put all his school supplies away for the year, he was so focused when a voice startled him.
"Dylan", she said.

He looked in her direction then back to his locker and shut it and began walking, past her.

"Stop texting me", he said as he kept walking.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

The girls walked the halls with a prowess, making everyone scarce to walk in their way.
"Ahh..what is that atrocious outfit that girl is wearing?" Haley shrieked.
"Is she new this year?" Fiona asked staring at her outfit.
Miranda looked disgusted, "More like is she lost?"
"I think we need to introduce her to how things work here", said Fiona.
The trio shifted towards the girl's locker.

She ignored their presence as she organized her locker.
Fiona cleared her throat then Miranda knocked on her locker, "Hey new girl, I don't know where you shop at but I think you need to get acquainted with my stylist ASAP".
"Fiona..she doesn't look new", said Hailey dumbfounded.
"Because I'm not", the girl said.
"You've got to be kidding me, did you lose yourself like your brother lost his marbles?" Miranda said.
"I'm perfectly sane, thank you but I'll be going now", Taylor said trying to get past them.

Miranda and Fiona blocked her path, "I'm not done talking yet", Miranda commanded her presence.
"You need a reality check sweetheart", Fiona said.
Anthony just so happened to be walking by when he couldn't help but over hear them.
"You walk away now, and your reputation goes in the trash", said Miranda.
"Yeah, you'll be at the bottom of the food chain", Hailey agreed but scared for Taylor.
"Reputation? Food Chain?" You guys are just a bunch of annoying idiots", Anthony said as leaned on the wall listening to them, "Get lost, you're annoying".
"I've been called worse things", Miranda peered at him, "Oh...Anthony Luca", she said remembering how famous he now is, "Let's go, I'm bored".

They turned and began walking away, "Amazing how nobody can become a somebody", Fiona said referring to Anthony.
"And I wanted his autograph", Hailey said dissapointed.
"Even after he called us idiots? You're such a dumb-", Miranda grimaced, "Never mind..".

Anthony turned toward Taylor as she got in his face, "You didn't have to do that", she said.
"If I hadn't they would've kept running their loud mouths", Anthony smirked.
"Yeah, you've got a point but I'm used to them", Taylor said, "But thanks".
"Just cause you're used to it, doesn't mean you have to put up with it" Anthony said.
Taylor stared at Anthony for moment, it had been a while since she had a mature conversation with someone.
"Yeah..well I'm gonna get going", she began walking.

"Hm..no wonder they stopped. What's up with the get up? Trying something new?" Anthony chuckled.
"Nothing new, just someone I've always been", said Taylor.
"A hippie?" Anthony jokingly asked.
"N-no!" Taylor flushed, "I got this skirt volunteering in South America over the summer.
"Well, cute haircut by the way", Anthony said in a lower tone.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"It's great you two were finally able to go on a date..but interrupted by fans?" Asia said, "That's ridiculous".
"Yeah, after we told Tessa about it she said we'll be getting bodyguards shortly", Mimi said.
"Wow, I don't know how me and Noah are going to go out either now", Asia.
"Tell me about it, it took us an hour to get out of there alive", Mimi exaggerated.
"So, have you spoken to Jenny lately?", Asia changed the subject.
"No, why?" Mimi asked.
"Cause..look ahead", Asia said looking in front of them with a frozen expression.

They saw Jenny as she stood there looking to greet them, but the girls paid her no attention. Instead, it was as if they were looking through her.
Like she didn't even exist. It was clear, they had not forgiven her for disappearing for the summer.
Jenny tried to get their attention, "Hey guys I-", but her sentence was cut short as they kept walking past her. Not listening to a word she had to say.
________________________________________________________________________________________________

Click Next: Take Care 2.2: I'm a Mess (Part 1) to continue...

Back to: Take Care 2.1: I Know What You Did Last Summer (Part 2) Next: Take Care 2.2: I'm a Mess (Part 1)

Click here to view comments, or to add your own.