Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Goth Family Round 1
Back to: Pleasant Family Round 1 Next: Caliente Family Round 1
Welcome to Round 1 of the Goth Family!

Their story has already been affected by previous happenings on other lots... did you spot them? It's okay if you didn't, you will recognize it as it happens. The roll for children was 2... which is how many kids Mortimer already has, so Cassandra inherits it. WOT for this family is Freeloading Family Member - Create a Sim in CAS with less than stellar personality traits (sloppy, mean, playful, etc.) Must use all available personality points. Move them into the household, but you cannot direct them. They are a hands-off entity in the house for at least 1 Round. You can influence with playable characters, but that's it. Here comes the fun...

We start off where Don & Cassandra have been planning their wedding. That is until Alexander comes home and lets his sister know about Don's visits to the Broke residence. He even told her about seeing Brandi & Don all cozy on the sofa. That is the last straw for Cass. Don is told to leave and never return.

Thanks to Jen Burb, Bella was found and treated for amnesia. The going theory was that she was abducted by aliens and the trauma blocked her memories for a while. She has moved back in with her family and is making great progress.

Seeing an opportunity here, Mortimer & Bella use the Wedding Arch to renew their vows... they don't worry about a big party. Someday Cass will get to use her wedding plans, for now it can all go into storage.

Makeover time! Cass gets a chic look that gives a nod to her former pigtails without looking like the love child of Wednesday Adams and Pippi Longstocking.

Alexander gets a fresh look too. No more Little Lord Fauntleroy getup. *I rather like Mortimer in his red blazer and bow tie, and Bella's dress too, so they stay as they are for now.*

Cass decided to try out her father's new wishing well and got to meet Gabriel Green from Belladonna Cove. Wouldn't you know it but they are 3 bolts for each other?! Their first 2 dates go perfectly.

Who can deny true love? He accepts Cass's invite to move in and then he proposes to her. *she will just have to dodge that needle nose for the rest of her life. Hope he doesn't put her eye out.*

Looks like a nice family evening. Dinner has been served by the Butler. He made hamburgers for Alexander, but young Alex isn't a typical kid and helped himself to the grownups porkchops. Cass is moving up her career & following the footsteps of her father. Bella found a job in a Law office. Everything seems to be settling in. Then the doorbell rings...

Trouble has landed. Mortimer rushes to get dressed and learns from the Social Worker that his long lost cousin has died and left a teenage daughter alone in the world. She won't be a burden, her parent's life insurance was 23K... not that that matters to Mortimer's bank account really.

As the Social Worker leaves Mortimer and Tina Pierce look at each other for a moment. Then Mortimer invites her in and shows her one of the basement guest rooms. An order is placed to the local pet store and a dog bed, squeaky bone and food dish arrive within the hour for Tina's dog Posey.

A quick phone call (and a small cash donation) to the same Private School that Cass used to attend and Tina is enrolled.

Tina & Alexander get to know each other.

Alexander really isn't sure what to think of her. She is fun to be around and likes to play pranks, but sometimes what she thinks is funny really isn't.

What a sloppy eater! She hoovered her dinner in half the time the rest of the family took to eat.

It's finally wedding day for Cass and Gabriel. They take their places under the wedding arch, next to the wishing well where they first met.

Cass smooshed the cake into his face just a little bit. All in good fun though and everyone laughed.

Mortimer, Bella, you are supposed to Smustle! Not slow dance and hug on each other! Oh well, the wedding was a good time and the happy couple went on their little wedding night trip.

Oops, it was Alexander's birthday. No harm done really he grew up in Platinum Aspiration. He became a Fortune Sim, attracted to blonde hair, makeup & not attracted to perfume.

Mortimer really wants to learn everything he can possibly learn... (max 7 skills). He is making good progress and his Aspiration is staying high most of the time. The only time it drops is the occasional ghost prank and that's only for a moment because Knowledge Sims like even ghosts.

That's why when a little gold lamp was found on the doorstep, everyone was sure it was meant for Mortimer. He wished for long life and it seems as though he has some fresh vitality. Cass & Gabriel are still living in the house, but they are actively house hunting. Alexander is keeping busy with school and starting to consider colleges. Things are looking well. Except for...

The hurricane in Sim form named Tina Pierce. She stuffs her face with snack foods after school. Drops the wrappers on the floor. She broke the refrigerator door by swinging on it... twice.

She doesn't seem to care about the favors Mortimer called in to get her into a good school. Some mornings she just doesn't wake up in time for the schoolbus.

Then she spends the day playing around the house in her pajamas. Its like, is she 14? or 4?

Alexander asks her why she acts like she does, but she just calls him a book worm or a nerd and walks away.

Then there was the night she started a big debate in the kitchen, causing everyone to get distracted and dinner got burned. She tried making up for it by ordering Chinese, but pretty much everyone was disgruntled over that for a while.

And do we really have to ask who broke the toilet and flooded the bathroom?

Alexander decides to try the wishing well like his sister did. Oooh he got his first kiss! Wait!!! Is that Ginger Newson? They are in the Bin! Its not supposed to pull binned Sims out! I have to stick to my rules so now the Newson bunch will be placed in Strangetown and Ginger will be sent to Uni with the rest of the teens.

*A note to explain my upset at having the Binned Newson girl show up. My plan to match up Sims this time is to let the Wishing Well or the Match Maker match them up for me. I have them wish or call the match maker until a playable Sim shows up. The first playable Sim that shows up is the one they are stuck with. The ONLY override is if they meet a playable that they have a 3 lightning bolt attraction with... So if I follow my own rule.... Ginger Newson is now Alexander's future wife. I may use a different method to match up future gens. Maybe let some Uni interactions do some deciding for me. I don't like the Newsons... most of them are ugly when they grow up!*

As the season draws to a close, hurricane Tina strikes again. "Heads up Loverboy!" She shouts, teasing Alexander about his smooch with Ginger. He gets hit with the water balloon before he can even think to duck.

The ghost of his grandfather vindicates him moments later. Ahhh revenge!

This is the end of the Goth family round 1. So how will things turn out here. Will Cass & Gabriel find their perfect home, or decide to stay with Mortimer a bit longer? Will hurricane Tina blow over or is she just getting started? Will Alexander really stay with Ginger?

Next family on the list is the Caliente family. WOT for them is Back Taxes - Deduct random rolled number times 9 from household funds. Also children rolled is per sister. So Nina rolled 2 while Dina rolled only 1.

Click Next: Caliente Family Round 1 to continue...

Back to: Pleasant Family Round 1 Next: Caliente Family Round 1

Click here to view comments, or to add your own.