Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Starting a new life: Epilogue
4 users say thanks for this. (Who?)
Next: Chapter 1
Inspired by the wonderful stories I’ve been reading on this board, I decided to start one myself. It was a spontaneous decision and I hope it will go on well! If you guys like it I will continue it!

Disclaimer: Grandma Gypsy is not my sim, she is shuldig_seiben's, who was nice enough to send her to me some time before Shadee's actually part hers :D

You can find the granparents' house here "The Sims Society" in the acrchive section. It is called "Chrystal White"

Starting a new life - Shadee's story

Intro

Hello! My name is Shadee, Shadee Evans. I’ve had a wonderful life until two weeks ago. That’s when I lost everything dear to me: my family. There was a fire at my house and I was the only one that survived it. My mother, my father and my three older siblings perished.

I now live with my grandparents in their huge house. It the place I now have to call home…but it feels so strange. It’s nice and big, I have my very own room on the second floor but it’s not the place where I grew up and my family no longer exists.

Grandma Gypsy and grandpa Menas are really nice and supportive. They miss Adril, my father and their first son, very much and they understand my feelings too.

When I moved in, Grandpa made a swing for me on the front lawn. I’m no longer a kid, but it proved to be a place where I can spend my time. I feel very lonely and deserted. I have no friends…

Every time I remember the happy times I cannot stop the flow of tears. My favorite place seems to be the backyard graveyard. Crying helps for the moment, but afterwards I feel even worse.

I am afraid of what is about to come. I am afraid of the end of the summer holidays. I’m afraid of highschool and all the new people I am going to meet. I am afraid…

This is just the intro, but I will update if anyone wants me to! :P

Click Next: Chapter 1 to continue...

Next: Chapter 1

Click here to view comments, or to add your own.