Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
The Sims Way of Life *The end*
3 users say thanks for this. (Who?)
Next: First day on the job..
Not sure if this has been done before but i'm basically just following what my sim does and write what i presume her opinions would be on what happens to her. I really liked the idea of this story when i started but now i'm concerned it may be a little boring. I'll put my story up so far and see what you readers think anyway so i really need feedback on this one

I've chosen to put it under comedy, it's not hilarious but it seemed the best fit at the time.

Here we go :

Chapter one:

Hi
My name is Emalita Rose and I’ve just bought a fully furnished little house in Simvalley Heights.

I just arrived here today and already I’ve found myself a job. No interview or anything!
I came here to break into the music industry but right now I need to start earning money so I’ve taken the position of ‘Adventurer!’ LOL
Well it was that or a drive through clerk.
It pays $172 a day so that’s not bad.

There’s a treadmill in my spare room and I was jogging on it when the neighbours came to introduce themselves.

What a nice impression on my first day here…or so I thought. Also I don’t mean to sound shallow but these people could do with a serious make-over.

Anyways I’ve barely finished shaking their hands before they invite themselves in! That’s not the ‘norm’ where I come from but I choose to go with the flow and make some lunch.

After we finish eating the lovely neighbours of mine leave their plates on the floor and start poking around my new home so I figure I’ll leave them to it and I go outside and lay on the front lawn for a bit.

I’m not usually such a doormat but I’m new to the area and haven’t sussed out the people or the town yet…I mean, they could be crazy for all I know. For now I’ll let them do their thing and maybe they will find nothing exciting to see, or steal, and be on their merry way.

So I’m laying on the lawn and some girl walks into my yard. Doesn’t say hello or anything just sighs, puts her hands on her hips and walks off?!?!

I get up, bewildered, go back inside only to find puddles of water all over the floor!!

Who are these people?? Who walks into your home uninvited, pokes around a bit and then start throwing water bombs at each other??

‘That’s it! Everybody out’ I yell.

Too bad if they’re crazy. First thing tomorrow I’m putting locks on my doors. But for now I think I’ll watch some TV and go to bed. I have an early start in the morning.

Click Next: First day on the job.. to continue...

Next: First day on the job..

Click here to view comments, or to add your own.