Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Simvalley Heights, Final Chapter
1 users say thanks for this. (Who?)
Next: Warrick Summerville
Firstly i'd like to say i am by no means a writer and definately not half as good as many of the story tellers on here, but i've had a great idea for a story and love putting my pictures to good use.
This story will be told by an old woman Mary, but don't be put off as it's not really about her but the residents of Simvalley.
I appreciate all comments good or bad and i do have the odd plumbob appear in a pic or 2 so sorry in advance for that.

Mary's Story begins here....

After the death of my husband Harold I decided to move back to my home town of Simvalley Heights.

Amazingly enough some of my old childhood friends are still here, alive and kicking
I purchased a small house on Simvalley Way and found myself a part-time job at the local florist and do the odd baby-sitting job for extra simoleons.

In my spare time I garden,

have friends over for lunch

and play poker at the Community Simclub.

I love this town and the people in it. It’s a close knit community that’s not over populated and the people are lovely and friendly.Well most of them.

Now that I’ve told you a little about myself I will move on to tell you about some of the neighbours I’ve been following the lives of….

Click Next: Warrick Summerville to continue...

Next: Warrick Summerville

Click here to view comments, or to add your own.