Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Anna's diary (finished - link to sequel added)
3 users say thanks for this. (Who?)
Next: the rest of chapter 1
hello everyone!

this is the story about Anna's life, told by herself. Her story begins at the university, (since starting with her completely normal childhood, would've been unneccessary...). It's also a story about the fact that life's not always being fair and, well, things does not always turn out the way we might expect. The ups and downs of life, you might say.

this is my first story here, and i've used a lot of time on both the story and the pictures, so I really hope you'll like it.

and I'd really like to get comments/rating (you know, the star thing in the right corner...) on the story!

so... on to the story!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
CHAPTER 1: what's wrong with me?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear diary
My name is Anna. I found this web-page where you can write about yourself, you know, something like a diary that other people can read. So hello, everybody! I’ve been looking for something like this all since I started university two months ago, and I’ve given the address to all my friends at home. I don’t know anybody here yet, except Tiffany. She’s my best friend here, and we share a room in the apartments the school rent out for students. If you wonder, I’m studying maths, English and science, and all of those geeky classes. Maybe I may seem a bit geeky to all of you that don’t know me, but I’m not. Well, I like schoolwork, and I always try to do my best, so maybe I’m a bit geeky. Just maybe. Well, since I’ve got a lot of homework, I have to go back to it now, but stay tuned. I’ll be back!

“Are you finished with the computer, Anna?” Tiffany asked. “I’ve got loads of homework, and I need to use the internet.”

“Yes, I’m finished. I’ve got a lot of homework, too, but mostly maths, and I don’t need the computer for that.” I rose from my chair. Suddenly, I felt really dizzy, and stumbled into the desk.

“Are you all right?” Tiffany asked.
“I think so. I’ve just been feeling dizzy a lot lately. It’s nothing to worry about, I’m fine.”
“Are you sure? You’re pale. And you don’t look too good. I think you need to go see the doctor, or at least lay down.” Tiffany felt my forehead. “And you’re burning up! Go to bed right now! You should skip school tomorrow. You’re sick.”

“No, I’m fine. It’s just hot in here.” I didn’t tell her anything about my stomach being all in an uproar, that my head that was about to explode, and that I felt near to fainting.
“I’m sure it’s just the flu or something, but you need to lie down, Anna, or you won’t get better.”

Tiffany supported me towards the bed, and I lay obediently down under the soft and warm covers, while I tried not to think about all the homework I was supposed to finish.

I really did feel tired, and I’d had troubles concentrating all evening.

I curled up under the covers, and fell asleep almost at once.

Click Next: the rest of chapter 1 to continue...

Next: the rest of chapter 1

Click here to view comments, or to add your own.