Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Put Together
Next: Ch. 2: "Doctor's Appointment"
This is my first story here, excuse me if you find it rubbish. Usually I'm very good at this kind of thing (writing, especially stories), but today I just found my Sims very crowded. Heh heh. Be nice! Although I shouldn't use that as an excuse... And since they're not *actually* married in my game, they aren't wearing rings. Oops! Blooper!
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi there! This is my story; a story about my life, what else? My name is Carol Masson and I'm 22 years old. Two years ago I was hit by a car. I was really just fine, and although it left no visible marks on my skin, it sure left a big scar mentally. I was scared to even go outside, let alone trust anyone. The driver was drunk, coming back from what the police officer told me, "an inappropriate hang-out that supplied alcoholic drinks". But anyways, that's not what this is about. And only last year, in the month of December, I was diagnosed with the Swine Flu. (H1N1 flu.) And now it is January. I've practically recovered from the flu, and today I have my discharge. I'm actually really excited to go back home; I don't know why, since there's nothing to do. Until today.
I was laying down in my hospital bed, my television on. I wasn't actually watching it, but instead I was looking around for something else to do. I thought about how I never found a single love in my life; not even in my teenage years, when I was the school loner.

Then the door opened, and when I looked to see who it was, my eyes started bulging out. There was the most handsome man I have ever seen... right there, in my hospital room, looking directly at me.

"Hello, I am looking for Ms. Carol Masson and I assume you are her?" His voice was deep and so charming, but not too deep. He appeared to have just a normal Simlish accent and his warm, Caramel eyes were pulling my soul in. He was just the most perfect guy, and I could just--
"Um, Ms.? Have I gotten the wrong room number?"
I snapped out of it, and realized I had to take this chance to plant a good impression on him.
In my best, sweetest voice, I answered, "Oh, yes, I am Ms. Carol Masson." When I realized what I had just said, I thought I sounded stupid. But this beautiful stranger did not seem to mind it at all. He took a seat, and I dumbly watched his every move... his every breath... his every heart beat, practically.

"My name is Daniel Richard Rogers. You can call me Dan. That's what I like, but most people don't call me that." Dan's warm voice spoke again. Well, to me it actually wasn't just a voice, of course.
Dan continued. "I've been sent here to help you arrive safely back at your home and also, since every discharged patient gets a book, I have one for you. I picked it out from the library." When he finished talking, I examined him head to toe. "Well, you surely don't LOOK like a hospital worker," I concluded.

"Don't misjudge me, Ms. Masson. I'm a volunteer." He replied. I spoke up. "Oh. Well, anyways, just call me Carol. I actually find Ms. Masson a little bit offensive and careless."
"Okay, Carol. Here's your book, anyways." He got up and handed me the book. I examined the cover. "I've already read this before," I said, and I gave it back to him.

"Oh. Sorry, I didn't know."
"Of course you didn't." I said in my most charming voice, and I gave him a flirty look. He smiled a little bit.

"Carol... do you have all your things? It's only a few minutes to leave," He asked me, and I couldn't untie his body language. What did he think of me? Surely this man was quite difficult to read.
I got up from my bed and he arose from his seat. "So are you ready?" I was questioned.

"Yeah, I believe it's time to already. So how does this work? Do you just drop me off from a bus or something? And why can't I just walk back home?"

"Well, Carol, it's kinda... okay, the hospital thinks that it's safer for you if I just drive you to your house. I have one of the volunteer vehicles, and I can drive you back in that. By the way, how long have you been here?"

"Oh, just about a few weeks or so. Been here since December, so I'd say probably a month for me. Now, am I going home or not?" He grinned, and said, "Little feisty. I like it, kind of."
In the car, I looked over at HIM again and whispered, "You're really handsome and my type." I gasped and shot my hands over my mouth. I just said what I didn't want him to know! He chuckled. "You're kinda cute." We drove off and he walked me to my own porch. "I can do this myself, I'm not a little child, Dan!" I teased him, and I got out my keys to unlock my front door. "Bye, Dan." I quickly said, and bulged into my house. "Um, wait... well... okay, byeeee??" I overhead him confused, as I was walking into my bedroom.

In my bedroom, I was relaxing on my bed, waiting for him. I just knew he was coming. When he desperately rushed into my bedroom, I spoke in a relaxed, expecting voice, "Oh, hello. I was expecting you any minute now."

-----BLAST TO THE PRESENT -------
It is present day now. Carol and Dan are happily married four months after that discharge day.
I was rapidly typing in my online diary, or as I liked to call it, blog.
Dear Diary,
Today I am going to go to the doctor. Me and Dan, my husband, found out one month ago; I'm pregnant! We're going to see the ultrasound and check up on the sweet soul (or baby) growing inside of me. I bet my first child is gonna be CUTE! I'm so excited, and Dan is, too. The appointment starts in one hour, but we are just about to leave. I just gotta change first.

If there's one thing I could say to the baby inside of me right now, I'd tell it, "You're going to be a cute one. I just know it, and I know you will live the best, luckiest life ever." I mean, that IS likely true!

"Hunny, it's time! Go get changed into fresh clothes and we'll be leaving for the ultrasound. Hurry, we don't want to be late for this big moment!"

I rushed up from my seat after logging off and ran to go change. Well, "running" at the speed of 1 mile per hour for me, that is!
:lovestruc: TO BE CONTINUED! Keep your eye out for Chapter Two! :lovestruc:

Click Next: Ch. 2: "Doctor's Appointment" to continue...

Next: Ch. 2: "Doctor's Appointment"

Click here to view comments, or to add your own.