Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Real- Updated Chapter Two 6/29
1 users say thanks for this. (Who?)
Next: Chapter 2- November 2010 Updated 6/29
This is my first story on ModTheSims and I hope it comes out smoothly! Enjoy!

All characters are fictional and so are the events
All Custom Content are owned by their respected owners and I give them full credit for their wonderful work.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Ugh why so early?" I asked untangling myself from the sheets and blanket of the jungle called my bed, sitting on the edge I wondered what would be in store for me today?

Movie? Carnival in town? Fancy Restaurant? My place? His place? Right now the possibilities seemed endless and I know it's going to be amazing. "I really need to wash this hair" I mumbled running my fingers through it and walking over to the bathroom.

2 hours later I am sitting on my couch waiting for Oliver to get here, twirling my freshly washed hair in my fingers. According to my mom I've been doing this for years when I'm nervous. "Where is he?" I ask the empty room taking out my phone and hitting speed dial.
"Driving! Can't answer!" Oliver blurted out once the ringing came to a halt.
That's Oliver taking any precaution he can I remembered and smiled.
"Hey I just met you and this is cra-" My phone sounded making me jump.
"Hello?" I asked waiting for Oliver to say something witty.
"Uhhh there is a dead cat in your yard" Oliver told me sounding confused
"What the hell?" I asked getting up and peering through the window

"I don't see anythi-"
"JK!" Oliver sprung up causing me to drop my phone sending goosebumps down my arms.

"YOU IDIOT!" I screamed walking to my room.
"Relax, you know it was just a joke." He called walking into my house and following me to my room.
Grabbing me he pulled me into a kiss locking his body against mine.

Putting aside my anger I returned his kiss and let his hands drift over my chest and down to my hips.
"Condom?" He asked opening his eyes.
"Let me go get one" I told him breaking away. I better have one I thought opening my underwear drawer and looking into the box. Empty. Damn, I better throw this box out I cursed in my head and picked up the box. As I was turning something caught my eye making me take a double take. Where the box once sat was a single condom sealed in the wrapper waiting to be used. Dropping the box I took the condom and went over to the bed smiling. Oliver returned the smile and threw his shirt over his head and onto the floor. Handing him the condom I removed my shirt and then my pants letting them fall besides his shirt. Climbing on top of him I unzipped his fly and pulled his pants off joining the pile of clothes on the floor.

45 Minutes Later
The sweet stench of sweat entered my nose once I laid my head on his rapid chest.
"I love you" He whispered stroking my back
"I love you too" I replied closing my eyes and pulling up the covers.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have already wrote out the second chapter and don't worry it is much longer and it has a twist! :D

Click Next: Chapter 2- November 2010 Updated 6/29 to continue...

Next: Chapter 2- November 2010 Updated 6/29

Click here to view comments, or to add your own.