Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Erik Jorgensen Corona Swivel armchair

SCREENSHOTS
3,601 Downloads 345 Thanks  Thanks 24 Favourited 24,899 Views
Uploaded: 26th Mar 2010 at 6:49 PM
Space is Living, This beautiful Defined chair is the first step into giving your sims home that new modern look. Its been a while but i'm really proud to present this to you all hope you enjoy :-).
Now hold onto your chair... or your cup.. lol the Erik Jorgensen Corona Swivel armchair costs $1,360 pricey for an armchair but you should see the real price is blinding lets just say that... sooo i decided it could be something to work towards for those simmies just starting out or just as cheap as a pack of biscuits for those high end Rich sims.
Unlike my Karlstad swivel chair this chair is not for the computer desk or dining table its strictly a living room space armchair, if by any chance you feel this would be good as a dining table chair... please let me know and I will update a Dining table/computer desk version :-) Happy Simming xx Oh and dont hesitate to leave comments their much appreciated x

Polygon Counts:
Normal Mesh
Vertices: 1204

Low poly
Vertices: 900

Additional Credits:
Thank you once again and always to WesHowe for the plugins for MS and object tool, Inge Jones,PlJones for the S3OC and S3PE and last but not least Flabaliki for his very discriptive tutorial x