Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Multicolored Roof Recolors!

SCREENSHOTS
9,929 Downloads 948 Thanks  Thanks 61 Favourited 43,248 Views
Uploaded: 28th May 2011 at 4:24 PM
Updated: 5th Aug 2011 at 6:34 AM
Shades of Colors!

The past few months have been pretty busy for me. With my senior year approaching and college looming on the horizon, I have had few chances to actually work on my crap sitting around my computer. This particular set has been around for over two months, taking up space on my desktop; thankfully they are finally done! This set of roofs (yeah, another set, sue me) is made to have multiple shades of the same color all mixed into one roof, like with Spanish tile. Since I have a habit of making sets, what started as "Just one green roof" turned into "Ah! A perfect set of twelve!" in about an hour.

Each roof has been meticulously recolored by separating the maps into seventeen or so layers, recoloring tiles, and flattening the image back out. The patterns will appear differently where roof section meet as well as other intersections and joints. With a well done roof, there will be no noticeable repeating at all!

Hopefully I can get up a few of my finished lots this weekend as well. Until next time, happy creating!

Additional Credits:
Morphead - Making the awesome animated icon and offering tons of feedback with the damn yellow roof.
Deluxe Designs - Feedback and support.
Daluved - Feedback.
TVRdesigns - Feedback.
Flabaliki - Feedback.

Thanks so much you guys