Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

"Adobe Escape"

SCREENSHOTS
978 Downloads 198 Thanks  Thanks 19 Favourited 28,287 Views
Uploaded: 29th May 2011 at 9:43 PM
Updated: 30th May 2011 at 7:46 PM - Thaaaaank you Starwind ;)
A Scenic, Cozy, and Unique Retreat!

Remember my window set that I uploaded? Well this was the lot that I made them for. It has been sitting around, finished, long before those windows were even started. That being said, I freaking love this house! It is simple, small, and something that I have never created before. Since it needed a desert, TVRdesigns was kind enough to build a set for me; It really makes the house something special, wouldn't you agree? That being said, this adobe style house was a ton of fun to make (and a pain to get pictures for, but more on that later!) and I will, hopefully, make more in the future!

This Lot Has:
1 Bedroom
1 bathrooms
Kitchen
Dining Area
Living Room
Pool
Back Patio
Garage

Lot Specs:
Lot Size: 20x30
Lot Price Furnished: 53,413
Lot Price Unfurnished: 24,344
Play Tested: Yes
Max No. of Sims: 2

CC Shown but NOT Included:
Outdoor Lighting Tweaks v1.5 by dDefinder - Thanks to this mod, the pictures had dramatic shadows and wonderful colors. Awesome mod!
"Shuttered Window" Expansion Set by Me - I used my window set in the sun room and to get single tile placement. They are needed for the lot to appear exactly as is in these screenshots.

Lot Size: 2x3
Lot Price: See Post

Additional Credits:
TVRdesigns - So much thanks and credit goes to him. He built the beautiful scenery behind the house after I asked him. I sincerely appreciate all that he did with this house; Please check out his stuff!

Morphead - Name assistance, of course!