Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Everything Major

SCREENSHOTS
1,292 Downloads 58 Thanks  Thanks 7 Favourited 13,551 Views
Uploaded: 13th Feb 2014 at 6:49 PM
I always thought it was too easy to reach the "top student"-list. No majors were difficult enough for my type of goal in university gameplay. If you think like me, here is a real challenge for you! Are you brave enough to take on this major? Do you think you will make it? Good luck.

This major will prepare you for ALL careers. The only way to reach the top student-list upon graduation is
. This is not for the lazy simmer! It can be hard but it is certainly not impossible (I succeeded).

You must have FrikaC's "Majors Made Easier" Hack to be able to select this major in your game. http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=107858

There is an English version and a Swedish version. You can't use both of them at the same time because they both have the same GUID. Choose one!

This object should not override anything since I followed all the steps to change the GUID.

It has been playtested and it works perfectly for me. If there's something wrong, please let me know.

Everything: studies on everything. It goes without saying. By studying this major, all paths will open for you! All careers will suit you. But be warned; this is a real challenge!

Class Titles:

I hid it in a spoiler-alert button because I strongly recommend you don't read this but rather try the major and be surprised!

Please comment on this and let me know if you succeeded or failed this major (by “succeeded”, I mean graduated with the highest grade ofc), and how far you got! Feel free to tell me what you think about it overall.

Additional Credits: SimPE FrikaC's Majors Made Easier
Tutorial here by Nysha