Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Mary Elle Fanning

SCREENSHOTS
12,197 Downloads 197 Thanks  Thanks 87 Favourited 47,388 Views
Uploaded: 4th Sep 2014 at 4:54 PM
Updated: 3rd Oct 2014 at 3:16 PM
This Sim is pack in NavetSea Default-Skintone Replacement Natural Edition by NavetSea

About Sim:

Mary Elle Fanning (born April 9, 1998) is an American actress. She is the younger sister of
actress Dakota Fanning and mainly known for her starring roles in Phoebe in Wonderland, Somewhere,
We Bought a Zoo, and as Aurora in 2014's Maleficent. In 2011, Fanning starred in her breakout role
as Alice Dainard in J. J. Abrams' sci-fi-drama blockbuster, Super 8. For this role she received
overwhelming critical acclaim and was often cited as one of the film's best aspects.

Favorites
Color: Black
Music: Pop
Food: Cookies

Lifetime Wish:
Professional Author

Zodiac Sign:
Aries

Slider:
Eyebrows Slider: Outer Brow Slider by Brnt Waffles
Facial Sliders: Ahmad
Upper Lip Corner Shape: Voices
Upper Lip Thin Lower: YSstudio
*I also mold her face using the nraas Master Controller

Custom Content:
Hair:Cazy Promise Retexture by PixilatedZombie
Eye Contacts: Eyecontacts N2 by S-club
Eyelashes: Eye Lashes Set 2 by S-Club
Eyebrows: Eyebrows Set 2 by WunderSims
Nose Mask:Nose Mask Set 2 by BrntWaffles
Skintone: Normal Edition Default Replacement Skin by NavetSea
Lipstick: Dry Lips by IN3S

Hair used in formal outfit:ButterflySims 085 by Shock&Shame
Everyday Outfit:Sweet Temptaion by Anubis
Formal Dress: Prudence Dress by Pixicat

*The rest of her clothes are from various EPs/SPs.
*note that IN3S website is no longer active,so THIS link shows her/his remaining staff you can download it there credits to IN3S.

you can see my progress on how I make her here: http://modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=531768

Additional Credits:
Thank you to all people who helped me to make this sim possible and Credits to CC's that I'd used