Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Flawless Moodlet Manager

SCREENSHOTS
3,188 Downloads 86 Thanks  Thanks 22 Favourited 15,303 Views
Uploaded: 10th Jul 2019 at 12:12 PM
Updated: 15th Nov 2023 at 5:48 PM
DESCRIPTION:
A mod that makes Moodet Manager just perfect at any usage.
Also you are now able to buy Moodlet Manager at the Computers section.

In a nutshell...
Moodlet Manager is a pocket device for sim's inventory that comes with the main game and costs 60 000 happiness points. (Expensive, huh?)
It's a powerful gadget that helps your sim get rid of all negative so called moodlets through Cure function and also refills any exhaustion (Sleep, Hunger, etc.) within seconds. But as a device it can malfunction from time to time, which instantly drains sim's energy bar. Same fault could happen when you try to Cure or Zap another sim.

Basically with this mod there will be no more failures!

FILES
Moodlet Manager for older game versions are included alongside the essential one, which is built with 1.67 version of the game.
1.4.6 - for a fresh & unpatched installation.
1.6.3 - after applied that prefered version.

NEW IMPROVISED Zapping MODs 1.67
1.Master Zapper - Zap will put another sim or yours into survival adventure. Please be quick to Cure the sim by a good will, unless you want him out... This is the power of Moodlet Manager!

2.Prank Zapper - Zap will make sim embarrassed (not yours) by instantly losing his/her clothes.

3.Daily Zapper - This is where Zap function will be used positively for good. Definitely it will provide enough happiness & goodies for the day. Be sure to do that onto your sim. You might zap another sim too, although there is a big chance for negative response from zapped non-friend individual.

4.Power Manager - I initially called it this way, so I intend to keep the name, because this is my favorite. You may already have that. Zap gives a sim Divine Meal moodlet for happier life instead of some unfavorable condition + Completely At Ease to avoid stressing situations for a week as well.

IMPORTANT
Never use mod files together.
Pick just one of your choice.