Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Light Up Bar Shelves Updated 02.06.2021

SCREENSHOTS
4,980 Downloads 196 Thanks  Thanks 39 Favourited 10,664 Views
Uploaded: 22nd Oct 2019 at 6:08 PM
Updated: 2nd Jun 2021 at 9:02 PM
Updated 02.06.21 - Please redownload!

Updated and fixed several issues:
  1. fixed occlusion shadows - they will no longer be big black blobs with indoor lighting
  2. fixed shading on the meshes, there should no longer be any weird dark parts
  3. solidified and fixed a minor hole in one mesh
  4. fixed UV map and pattern tiling - no more warped textures on the Mid-mod one

All the resource numbers are the same so there's no need to replace the objects in game - just clear your caches and you should see the difference immediately!

Continuing with my shiny bar theme I bring you some decorative light up bar shelves. I find the in-game options either very questionable looking or taking up a huge space that's just not necessary. So all of these go on the walls, are shiftable and take up exactly 1 square.

There are 3 options:
  • Sleek Bar Shelf With Bottles - 2 presets, each with 2 channels - fully recolorable except the bottles. $800.
  • Mid-Mod Bar Shelf With Bottles - 1 preset, 2 channels - fully recolorable except the bottles. Matches the shape of the Showtime floor shelf. $600.
  • Light Up Bar Shelf With Bottles - Small - 1 preset, 3 channels - fully recolorable except the bottles. Converted from TS4. $800.

All 3 can be found under Decor/Sculptures. The bottles are directly as-is from the EA Showtime ones and the TS4 original object so the image quality is questionable at best, but they match the other existing ones well at least. Enjoy!

Polygon Counts:
Sleek Bar Shelf
High: 1567v; 1977f
Med: 671v; 602f

Mid-Mod Bar Shelf
High: 1524v; 1865f
Med: 1031v; 1106f

Light Up Bar Shelf
High: 742v; 809f
Med: 582v; 580f

Additional Credits:
S3PE, S3OC, Blender, Milkshape, Photoshop