Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Bella's dress - TS3 to TS4

SCREENSHOTS
8,005 Downloads 168 Thanks  Thanks 46 Favourited 14,041 Views
Uploaded: 25th Feb 2020 at 1:41 PM
Updated: 30th Jun 2020 at 12:31 PM - Fixing the related download section!
Hi everyone!

I initially made this dress for TS3 (See https://modthesims.info/download.php?t=638359 ), but since I personally find TS4 a bit too short and just feels more like your casual "clubbing" dress, I decided why not just convert it! This means that the mesh is slightly altered to be longer. The dress comes with 2 versions. Both are more of a reimagined version of the classic Bella dress. One is a somewhat more modern version whereas the other one is your good old' traditional Bella dress! Both come merged, and with that I mean that you'll see only one dress, but they come with 2 different preset textures. (See pictures for more clarification)

I also included the PSD files for both dresses and textures! The setup of these files are done in such a way where all you need to do is changing the colours. You can, of course, use the masks used for adding patterns! I personally suck at feeling inspired as to what to add :p. But if you do make a recoloured version of this, feel free to do so! I'd love to see what you've made out of it, so feel free to share it in the comments when you do!

Quote:
Specifically made for Bella, but can obviously be worn by any sim! The idea I had was really just to have a better dress from the converted TS2 > TS3 one, and something that would feel like it could have been the ts4's Bella dress! Now, the corset idea was an inspired idea from this lovely Bella's dress TS2! I didn't rip or stole the textures though, I merely drew them myself! And, this version has details on the underboob so you got more of a lovely corset-y feeling to it!

TECHNICAL BITS:
Category: Everyday, Formal.
Amount of swatches: 12. V1 has 7, V2 has 5
Type: Full body dress, can be found under Short dresses

Polygon Counts:
LOD 0 - 4246
LOD 1 - 2146
LOD 2 - 1216
LOD 3 - 532

Additional Credits:
- S4STUDIO
- BLENDER