Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

8 Frugal Lane - No CC Home!

SCREENSHOTS
865 Downloads 63 Thanks  Thanks 7 Favourited 3,017 Views
Uploaded: 13th Jun 2020 at 4:03 PM
Hi-hi, to anyone peeking in! I have another another Frugal Lane home to share and I hope someone can make use of it!

Frugal Lane homes are always under 20k, and this one is no exception. Built for housing three Sims, this would be a good family starter for a family with a child or teen. Sims will appreciate the two bathrooms on hectic mornings and the convenient eat-in kitchen throughout the day. The living room is a good size (I think) and has an easel, chess table, bookcase and TV to get Sims on their way to success! Decorated in neutral tones, this home should be easy to upgrade, reconfigure or just use as-is for a while. No pre-planned driveway space on this one, but you could still get one on the lot by moving things around a bit around the entryway.

As always, please do make this your own and have fun with it. Thanks again for looking! :lovestruc

This home has:
  • 2 bedrooms.
  • 2 bathrooms (one with a tub/one with a shower).
  • Fire alarm, burglar alarm, and phone.
  • Easel, chess table, bookcase, TV and two desks.
  • Minimal landscaping to keep the cost inside rather than outside!

No CC was used, but all EPs/SPs are installed.

Lot Size: 2x2
Lot Price (furnished): 19984