Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

01 Baskerville Dr (No CC)

SCREENSHOTS
345 Downloads 27 Thanks  Thanks 3 Favourited 2,277 Views
Uploaded: 29th Jun 2020 at 8:51 PM
Updated: 4th Jul 2020 at 4:37 AM
Update: I have repackaged the file, and removed the custom content (The mailbox, and the trash can,), so this house is now completely custom content free! It will use the original Maxis trash can and mailbox, so nothing to worry about - 2020-07-03

This is a house I built a while ago. I have the Complete Collection, so you will most likely need that in order for this to work in your game. The house is pretty pricey, and certainly not what you'd call a starter home, but if you have a big family, then this is the perfect home for your sims! It even has a basement, with a rec room, a bedroom, and a bathroom. The entire yard is surrounded by a fence, with three gates, two at the front, and one at the back, which will help keep pesky neighbours and pests of your lawn! The house is fully furnished, so your sims will have everything they need in order to go about their day.

Features:
- 4 bathrooms, 3 bedrooms
- Garage
- Basement
- Fully Furnished

Lot Size: 3x2
Lot Price (furnished): $156,866

Credit
- This lot has been checked and packaged with Mootilda's Sims2Pack Clean Installer V1.6.22