Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Tech Eyes (Infant Update)

SCREENSHOTS
5,779 Downloads 67 Thanks  Thanks 30 Favourited 8,800 Views
Uploaded: 31st Jul 2020 at 4:51 PM
Updated: 11th May 2023 at 9:05 AM - Infant Update
I figured another Sci-fi themed pair of eyes are in order

Now updated for infants! Note: Be sure to remove old files, as some may have been renamed and wont overwrite automatically.

They should be fully Geneticized (Except mermaids, but we will get into why in a moment)

Requirements: "Get to Work Expansion Pack" is required for Aliens, "Vampire game pack" for Vampires, "Island Living Expansion Pack" for Mermaids and/or "Realm of Magic Game Pack" for Spellcasters.

The ten colors are: Blue, Light Blue, Purple, Pink, Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Gray and a Rainbow Color.

The eyes can be found in the "Eyes" section with custom icons.

Note: there are three files, choose only one!
I have included three files, this way you can choose yourself exactly which races can have access to these eyes.

Hum.Ali.Vam.Mer.Spel: This pack is for those who want the eyes available to Humans, Aliens, Vampires, Mermaids and Spellcasters!

Ali.Vam.Mer.Spel: This pack is for those who want the eyes available to Aliens, Vampires, Mermaids and Spellcasters!
Note: The eyes are only available to mermaids in their mermaid form, therefore, mermaid toddlers and children can NOT use these eyes! (Only ways to get around that as far as I know is to either choose a pack that is 'Human-Friendly'

Ali.Vam.Mer: This pack is for those who want the eyes available to Aliens, Vampires and Mermaids!
Note: The eyes are only available to mermaids in their mermaid form, therefore, mermaid toddlers and children can NOT use these eyes! (Only ways to get around that as far as I know is to either choose a pack that is 'Human-Friendly'

Available to all ages, except mermaids (Teen-Elder)

27-04-2023 Update!
- Infants compatibility has been added.

I wish you happy simming :P