Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

BBQ Chicken & Fries

SCREENSHOTS
5,998 Downloads 171 Thanks  Thanks 30 Favourited 10,738 Views
Uploaded: 5th Aug 2020 at 7:50 PM
Updated: 5th Aug 2020 at 10:28 PM
Happy August everybody, just got married and back with another food dish for your hungry Sims! Summer is my favorite season and what could be more Summer-rific than barbecue? Today I present to you some BBQ Chicken legs, perfect and ready for your Sims to enjoy! I recolored AriesFlare's AF Requests 35: Fries with Chicken. I did not too much to her original texture other than adding some sauce to the fried chicken and a plop of BBQ sauce but who doesn't love some food variety in their game?

DISH DETAILS:

Where to Find Dish: This dish is available for both lunch and dinner, under 'Have/Serve...Lunch' and 'Have/Serve Dinner...' or 'Make/Make Many...' if you have the OFB expansion pack. (I tried so hard to change the cooking type to grill but I could not get it to work properly so I started over and your sim will make it on the stove, sorry about that!)

Cooking/Serving Details: Originally cloned from pancakes and serves 10!

Polycount: Nullmodel-1, Ingredients-1500, Prepare-36, Eat-1344, Serve-2376, Cook-276, From fridge-854, In plate-1606

Guids Used:
0x008F6E05-BBQChicken+Fries1MenuILWR
0x008F6E06-BBQChicken+Fries1-ILWR

There are no memories attached to making this dish for the first time, but your sims can roll a want to make the dish!

Additional Credits:
All credit goes to AriesFlare for the original mesh and most of the textures.

Special thanks to SimPE.78, Adobe Photoshop Elements 13, FRAPS (Screenshots), Nvidia DDS Utilities (SimPE work), and Mod The Sims for the awesome sims community.