Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

TS3>TS4 Mad Llama Foosball Table

SCREENSHOTS
2,679 Downloads 80 Thanks  Thanks 11 Favourited 8,228 Views
Uploaded: 10th Aug 2023 at 10:01 PM
Updated: 23rd Oct 2023 at 10:50 PM
Description
I occurred to me while I was working on my Windenburg map Replacement that we only have the one foosball table from Get Together in the game, even after all this time. To add a bit more variety, I decided to convert the Mad Llama Foosball Table from The Sims 3.

Info
This converted foosball table behaves exactly the same as the original that came with Get Together.
It costs 625 simoleons and can be found under the Activities and Skills > Recreation sort.
It comes available in 3 original swatches plus an additional fourth blue swatch, each featuring a newly created specular and normal map.
It features a custom Snow Map to prevent snow from filling the ball return slots or completely filling the goals.
I recreated most of the texture from scratch to be able to improve the quality and have it better match the art style of TS4.

Notes
The shadow cast by the Sun, if placed outside, does not include the player rods and handles. This is intentional as it is also how the original Get Together table was designed.
You can search for my username, Menaceman44, to find the item in the catalogue.

Additional Credits:
TSR Workshop
s4studio
Photoshop
blender
NormalMap-Online