Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Base Game Wall Speaker Now Available for Residential Lots!

SCREENSHOTS
313 Downloads 31 Thanks  Thanks 7 Favourited 1,601 Views
Uploaded: 18th Jan 2024 at 10:51 PM
Updated: 1st Feb 2024 at 4:17 PM
Ever found yourself endlessly scrolling through Buy/Build Mode desperately trying to find that wall speaker that isn't the one that came up with Showtime, only to realize that you can only find it under Community Objects in Build Mode? Luckily, I made just the right mod for you!

This mod overrides the original base game wall speaker 'Public Sounds Stereo' by recategorizing it under several more easy to find sections, like in the Electronics/Audio one and making it available for both residential and community lots.

Since this is NOT a clone of the original object, I'd advise you to extract the package to your Overrides folder.

The mod has been tested and created with Patch 1.67 and may or may not work with 1.69 or versions older than 1.67, since I'm not sure if EA made any changes to the object.

This mod overrides 'stereoWallSpeaker - OBJD 0x319E4F1D' and will conflict with any other mod that does the same. The mod may conflict with Buzzler's BuildBuyRestrictionChoker Mod, since it disables all restrictions from Build and Buy Mode, making all the objects available for both residential and community lots.

Tip: In order to change the station from the wall speaker, make sure testingcheatsenabled true is enabled. Then, enter Buy/Build Mode and press CTRL+Shift+Click on the wall speaker. You'll now get an option that lets you change the station.

Additional Credits: S3OC S3PE Happy Simming! :3