Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Spongebob Squarepants W/ Krusty Krab Hat Home Decor !!!!

SCREENSHOTS
1,789 Downloads 229 Thanks  Thanks 16 Favourited 33,197 Views
Uploaded: 17th May 2007 at 10:57 PM
Updated: 17th May 2007 at 11:39 PM by tigdadx4
Ok ,

Here is yet another spongebob squarepants item ...This time it is the same exact thing as the original home decor EXCEPT this one has his Krusty Krab Hat on his head ...I tried to make just the hat a seperate object that could be placed on his head of the original one but that turned out to be a very difficult process so I just decided to upload a new one with him wearing the hat ...Someone requested this and I forgot who so this is for the person that wanted one with his hat....This statue can be placed on just about any surface ...Including Tables (all) counters and desks ...He can even be placed on the floor ....It cannot be placed on OFB shelves ...

Once again same mesh used as the other two items , So add the hat mesh to this and it adds even more poly to an already high poly object and I only recommend 1 or 2 at most on a lot at the same time ...

Credit to JohnBrehaut1 for making the awsome hands and feet ...I use milkshape and it sucks for complicated parts (I really need to learn blender or 3ds max) ..

The rest of the Spongebob & Friends can be found :

Spongebob Lawn Gnome can be found HERE !

Spongebob "On a Pedestal" can be found HERE !

Spongebob Home Decor can be found HERE !

Gary Lawn Gnome can be found HERE !

Gary "On a Pedestal" can be found HERE !

Gary Home Decor can be found HERE !

Here are the screenies :

Please do not recolor (who the heck would recolor spongebob anyhow) or upload my mesh anywhere Except for in house uploads to MTS2 ONLY !!!!!!!!

Comments and Thanks always appreciated !!!!!

Polygon Counts:
Poly - 3636 (very high)
Vert - 3319

Please use only 1 per lot !

Additional Credits:
Johnbrehaut1 - For the hands and feet mesh !!!
Delphy - For the sizing of the hat !

Everyone else who is cool at MTS2 !!!!