Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Authentically Anonymous Arts and Crafts Armchair

SCREENSHOTS
3,198 Downloads 438 Thanks  Thanks 34 Favourited 23,378 Views
Uploaded: 6th Feb 2010 at 8:14 PM
A reasonably faithful copy of a chair I own. It's probably from the early 1900s and is in the style variously known as Arts and Crafts, Craftsman, or Mission.

It's not the work of anyone well-known; it's just a very nice chair, I've always thought. I like that semi-rusticated pseudo-medieval thing it's got going on. And it's surprisingly comfortable.

So here it is. A good, substantial chair, with all the amenities: seat, back, armrests. Also legs, included for the purpose of conveniently raising the seat etc off of the floor. Or at least that's how we do it around these parts.

You can find the chair in your catalog under Chairs --> Living at a cost of 500 Simoleons. It has three recolorable parts: the cushions, the wood, and the tacks. There are four custom recolor options included in the package.

Poly-count is 1283.

This item requires the World Adventures EP. I can't make a basegame compatible version until I have a chance to set up another game install that's basegame-only, but I am open to doing that is there's enough interest

Polygon Counts:

Additional Credits:
S3PE, S3OC, S3ObjTool, TSR workshop for sunshadows, Wes Hoew, Inge, et al