Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Amy Pond - The Girl Who Waited

SCREENSHOTS
4,213 Downloads 200 Thanks  Thanks 44 Favourited 36,106 Views
Uploaded: 19th Jun 2012 at 5:11 AM
Updated: 10th Jul 2012 at 1:10 AM
The Girl Who Waited

"If we’re going to die, let’s go out looking like a Peruvian folk band."

Wheee, finally my Amy Pond is done! For those not familiar with this lovely lady, she is the Eleventh Doctor's first companion. She's smart, stubborn, and ginger. 'Awesome' sums it about up. Right? I love how she met the Doctor as a little girl and then waited for him to come back to get her for so long. He said five minutes, but it took just a bit longer. I won't say anything else, so I wouldn't spoil the storyline for you in case you haven't seen the show yet but want to start watching.

Real Amy is so darn cute, so I wanted the sim!Amy to be just as cute. I think she's the cutest real person sim I ever made. Cause, let's face it, I don't normally sim such adorable faces. My mum recently started watching and she commented all the DW characters look like they've escaped straight from a comic book. It's true really, therefore the goal was to make my DW sims capture that same feeling.

Anyway...Pictures! Lots and lots of pictures!

Amy comes packaged in my rock jacket with mini skirt outfit (poly count 2648), and more of her clothing can be found in my Come Along Pond upload. Oh, and the lovely red sweater you can see in some pic is by Sentate, grab the set here.

Hair is not included and is by Nouk, get it here if you wish Amy to look as she does in my pictures.

Credits

- Tardis by Maylin
- Sky by Danicast
- Special thanks to Needlecream whose skintone I've edited to suit Amy better.
- The Doctor sim is by me and can be found here.

Custom Content by Me:

- Amy Pond
- Amy Pond Brows
- Blush
- Forehad anti-shine
- Amy Lips Overlay
- Amy Nose Lines
- Amelia Rockin' Jacket w/ pink shirt
- Amelia Rock Jacket MESH

Custom Content Included:

- Eyes by CuriousB
- Lashes by Anva
- Mouth Corner by Tifa
- Shadow by Ephemera
- Facekit - Teeth, Eyebags, Lashes by Rensim
- Anva - Sclera v2 - Light by Anva
- Lipstick by Nabila
- Blush - Circonflex Anti-Shine by Rensim
- Skintone by Needlecream edit

That's it, I think! Have fun with Amy and the Doctor! But not too much fun, because Rory will be uploaded soon too.

Additional Credits:

MTS, my awesome fellow whovian simmers, and Karen Gillan for being so cute.