Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Collection of 15 Charlie Chaplin Paintings on Maxis Meshes

SCREENSHOTS
1,722 Downloads 57 Thanks  Thanks 7 Favourited 5,206 Views
Uploaded: 17th Jan 2014 at 9:17 PM

Who doesn't like Charlie Chaplin?
The master of comedic timing, the iconic "funny guy" of the silent screen and beyond...

(If you don't; leave NOW. There's nothing for you to see here!)

Quoted from the "Official" website: Charles Spencer Chaplin was born in London, England, on April 16th 1889. His father was a versatile vocalist and actor; and his mother, known under the stage name of Lily Harley, was an attractive actress and singer, who gained a reputation for her work in the light opera field. Charlie was thrown on his own resources before he reached the age of ten as the early death of his father and the subsequent illness of his mother made it necessary for Charlie and his brother, Sydney, to fend for themselves. To continue reading, please visit: Charlie Chaplin

Jones' Build a Business contest required me to build a "Hollywood Themed" restaurant - so, I built Charlie's - which has waaay too much CC to upload as a lot
However, I recolored a bunch of Maxis paintings to use as decor in the restaurant. And those, I present to you now!

15 Charlie Chaplin Paintings on Maxis meshes

Maxis mesh used above is "C Stroke" by Alfred D'Simvo from the EP, NightLife

Maxis mesh used above is "Two Dogs and an Olive" by Mixt Hupp from the EP, NightLife

Click the "spoiler" button to see more...

And, the first picture at the top of the page uses the Maxis mesh "Geometry 101" by Mrs. Wieprecht from the EP, Open For Business

PLUS - The only one on a custom mesh.
The mesh is by Feenwald at Fairy Forest | Treasure Chest
As per her TOU, I've included the mesh with the recolor - BUT, I highly suggest you follow the above link and get all of her picture meshes and their recolors. You will not be disappointed

All the images of Charlie Chaplin were gathered from the web, and are used with permission. I have grouped all the Maxis mesh pictures in one file to download, and added Feenwald's mesh with my recolor in a separate download. All are clearly marked, so you can easily delete the ones you don't want/can't use.

Additional Credits:
Thank you to the makers of SimPE; and writers of the recoloring tutes here on MTS2!
Thank you Jones, for hosting the 'inspirational' contest
And to MTS2, for being such an awesome site.

Also, to Lidiqnata, for answering my CFF question