Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Natalia Scott

SCREENSHOTS
5,188 Downloads 188 Thanks  Thanks 60 Favourited 28,000 Views
Picked Upload!   This is a picked upload! It showcases some of the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
Uploaded: 9th Apr 2014 at 3:56 PM
Updated: 28th Jan 2015 at 12:01 PM
Natalia is a creative, charming and idealistic girl who gets a lot of satisfaction from the happiness of others. she's very straight-forward and honest.Nat values traditions and wants to start a family after finishing her college.

Sliders:

- Facial cas sliders uploaded by bella3lek4 on youtube (Below subscribe click on show more then download the sliders)
- EyeballSliders by aWt (Eyeball mesh only)
- Head Shape Slider by jonha
- EA Eyelash Removal “Mod” by S-Club (Make sure you don't have another Face Overlay mod on your game)

Custom contents

- Skin: Non default Wild Edition V2 skin by Navetsea
- Hair: NewSea J182 Melt Away [Retexture] by Forever And Always
- Eye contacts: Eye contacts included with ESkin Fresh
- Eyeshadow: (Português) Eyeshadow-n1 by S-club
- Eyebrows: E-Eyebrows low ( No.3) by Ephemera (Fixed link HERE )
- Eyelashes: Eyelash Design Set III by S-Club
- Everyday top: "Lithium" ~ Coat by Jocker

Note:

- I've packaged Natalia with EA (Base game) skin
- Her face was sculpted with the use of sliders multiplier only, so you don't need to download it HERE (x3) unless you want to change her face sculpture.Generations EP for her sleepwear top
- If you need any help just ask me in the comments section or send me a pm

How to install:

Extract the sim. file from the zip.Place in My Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 3/SavedSims.
In the game, go to the Premade Sims Bin in Create A Sim (CAS).